• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I think ebay has spoken about which book is getting the heat.

#132 is selling everywhere.

There isn't a single copy left for sale in Australia :cry:

After both Robert and Shawn Kirkman both publically stated in the comic and online, that Alpha was first seen in #132, that CGC has any choice but to label that issue as the first appearance of Alpha. (shrug)

It was a big print run issue, so I can see demand being less than supply unless Alpha keeps on going and does something else........

2c

I would like to publicly state in my shop and online, that Wolverine was first seen in Hulk #180.

#132 is a cameo.

#138 1st full appearance.

You left out #133. :P

What you said..

I don't have a copy.

Is it full?

If so roll with that.

Heck, they're all good.

:)

I think ebay has spoken about which book is getting the heat.

#132 is selling everywhere.

There isn't a single copy left for sale in Australia :cry:

After both Robert and Shawn Kirkman both publically stated in the comic and online, that Alpha was first seen in #132, that CGC has any choice but to label that issue as the first appearance of Alpha. (shrug)

It was a big print run issue, so I can see demand being less than supply unless Alpha keeps on going and does something else........

2c

I would like to publicly state in my shop and online, that Wolverine was first seen in Hulk #180.

#132 is a cameo.

#138 1st full appearance.

You left out #133. :P

What you said..

I don't have a copy.

Is it full?

If so roll with that.

Heck, they're all good.

:)

lol

I think its just 2 panels or so. I'll check when I get him. At this point, I'm just having fun with it. I still can't get over #144 :eek: