• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

New issue in 2 days! I'm expecting a big Kirkman diktease with Negan not getting out of the "jail"

Question for everyonge...

When Negan gets out, does he become an outstanding member of the community and maybe die fighting defending Rick & Co., or does he become the antagonist again?

The enemy of my enemy is STILL my enemy. He is a bad guy. He's a great bad guy but if he turns good, he becomes the the #2 guy instead of an equal. Alpha's group vs A Negan led group is a rumble worth reading.

Do you guys think Magna and her group are with Negan, Alpha, or were they just a random group representing a starting point in the future ?

New issue in 2 days! I'm expecting a big Kirkman diktease with Negan not getting out of the "jail"

When Negan gets out, does he become an outstanding member of the community and maybe die fighting defending Rick & Co., or does he become the antagonist again?

The enemy of my enemy is STILL my enemy. He is a bad guy. He's a great bad guy but if he turns good, he becomes the the #2 guy instead of an equal. Alpha's group vs A Negan led group is a rumble worth reading.

Do you guys think Magna and her group are with Negan, Alpha, or were they just a random group representing a starting point in the future ?

I think she was one of Negan's wives, but I never went back and reread the issue when Carl is going through is harem to see if she was in the background.

I think she was one of Negan's wives, but I never went back and reread the issue when Carl is going through is harem to see if she was in the background.

Maybe Bernie was too hm

Maybe Bernie was too hm

(tsk) Never past tense. Bernie always is...

I did. She's not.

WD Comic > WD TV Show

Comic Negan > TV Negan (and his lack of the F word)

lol

Yay tomorrow a new book! :whee:

JDM just did a radio interview, and stated that Kirkman was really pushing hard for the F-word, since they are in a late time slot. He used comedy central after 11pm as an example.

"now our big is going to swing harder and faster until we take off like a m********** helicopter and blow all these m*********s away" ... and that's not even the sweariest sentence I could have chosen...

I know it's too soon but it's already got me thinking of the "All Out War" arc... parts of that will play out so well on the TV show.

Edited by Garf