• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Folks,

I’m not sure if I should be posting this here and if not please let me know and I will delete it. I have been reading and collecting the Walking Dead since issue #100. Like most readers who started years after the series began I went back and read the entire story a couple of times. Because of my love for this comic and TV show I decided to collect the entire run in CGC 9.8 blue condition. This is the only series I have done this for. I only have 10 issues to go but I can't seem to find the last 10. I have been checking EBAY and mycomicshop on a daily basis and I'm having no luck. I put a couple of ads on the Wanted to buy section and I still can't find these issues.

The issues I need are not big dollar items but they don't have that many copies graded 9.8 so they are tougher to find. If anyone can help please pm me.

What issues you looking for? I couldn't find your wtb thread.....

This is the one I found.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=395225&Number=9010936#Post9010936

Thanks Tim (thumbs u

Think he is looking for 54,62,64,71,79,80, and 89...blue.

I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

Its always cool seeing people working on sets and its a monster undertaking for the WD set,IMO.

"Think he is looking for 54,62,64,71,79,80, and 89...blue.

I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

Its always cool seeing people working on sets and its a monster undertaking for the WD set,IMO.

79 isnt too hard to find a 9.8- the rest are tough- it seems as though there are 9.4's and 9.6's all day- but the 9.8s in that group dont show-up very often- however there are still a lot of solid raw copies out there that could get you a 9.8- (maybe 9.9)

normally when the tv show puts on a new character- people will try to sell more of their stash to bring in the big bucks- i bet after christmas when the show starts back up there will be some over-priced 9.8's looking for a new home! good luck in your search! i had the hardest time finding a 122 9.8- i finally found one and jumped on it- a few weeks later there were 3 or 4 9.8s for sell- when it rains it pours!

I can see this happening.

Dwight gives Nagan Lucille and Negan turning around, beating Dwight to death with her.. And setting her outside the jail cell and going back in.

He already was able to leave once.. He didn't go anywhere.

He wants to be part of ricks group. He doesn't want to go solo ...

My 2c