• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I want the Moore cover but there is literally no comic shops around me. anyone in here going to be able to hook a fellow WD fan up and let me buy one off them when it comes out? if i tried to look at ebay im sure day #1 they will try and sell it for $50+ I just want it to have it in my collection not to flip it. the people that just flip the books raises the price so high for those of us who just want to have the entire collection. Dont get me started on the #1 reprint convention covers thats up to like 35 now. each one selling for like $20+ right now.

I want the Moore cover but there is literally no comic shops around me. anyone in here going to be able to hook a fellow WD fan up and let me buy one off them when it comes out? if i tried to look at ebay im sure day #1 they will try and sell it for $50+ I just want it to have it in my collection not to flip it. the people that just flip the books raises the price so high for those of us who just want to have the entire collection. Dont get me started on the #1 reprint convention covers thats up to like 35 now. each one selling for like $20+ right now.

I want it in my collection and will pay $50 if that's the going rate. It's not all about the pump and dump, some books have actual demand.

Not bad $4.60 each book hm

I saw a couple of these today, what happens if one of these covers is like 1 per store? Not that it's likely, but how do these pre-orders work before the rarities are known? Just refunds with no other consequences?

That's risky, we still have no Diamond codes or ratios for these

That's risky, we still have no Diamond codes or ratios for these

This is why I don't think they're done with the covers. Didn't they pull the same mess for 100? Slowly announcing covers?