• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Negan is the most entertaining character in this series the world currently.

Fixed that for you.

When he first hit the comic IIRC ...there was not much love for him.

But he defiantly grows on you......

He's a grow-er, not a show-er. (as stated by Negan, issue 155) :roflmao:

Beta is a "walk off home run" kind of guy. He take one big swing and confidently flip the bat. lol

Negan is going to gut Beta like a fish and drink his blood.

We're not talking little fish here. We're talking the guy who one handed the little leather wearing swear pot. He better get Michonne's sword if he wants to stand any chance at all against the big man.

Beta is a "walk off home run" kind of guy. He take one big swing and confidently flip the bat. lol

Negan is going to gut Beta like a fish and drink his blood.

We're not talking little fish here. We're talking the guy who one handed the little leather wearing swear pot. He better get Michonne's sword if he wants to stand any chance at all against the big man.

That's why he's going to die. Nobody puts hands on Negan and lives too long. lol

There is ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger, meaner... RIP Governor... Unless Kirkman completely turns the book into Evil >Good. Who knows Negan could be the penultimate bad guy like the Joker or Vader...

There is ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger, meaner... RIP Governor... Unless Kirkman completely turns the book into Evil >Good. Who knows Negan could be the penultimate bad guy like the Joker or Vader...

Negan has been in over 1/3 of all the issues...he's not going anywhere.

Negan has been in over 1/3 of all the issues...he's not going anywhere.

Glenn was in twice as many ? or other characters for example ? Again perhaps he has become Vader... the bad guy people cheer for . I am sure people felt like The Governor would last too.

If anyone is hitting up the Wizard World shows and you need, or still care about, the WD #1 convention variants Billy Martin was selling some of his in Philly as were a couple of the other guys who did them.

I didn't get any, didn't ask about prices, just throwing it out there for you set builders. You may want to check the list of artists appearing in your city and scout out Artists Alley

I'm admittedly not a huge fan of Adlard's work, I find lots of his work seems rushed and a little unpolished, but while reading a recent issue I saw a page that I absolutely loved.

It is available on Splashpage, for now. lol

Can anyone tell me about their experience ordering from them?

Mark is great.....never had a problem.

I have gotten over 100 + pages from splashpage.

As far as shipping Mark would hold my art for a bit because at the time I was buying a bunch of pages at different times. I believe if it is a one time purchase his shipping time would be the norm. Always came well packed.