• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

or maybe an abandoned tank in atlanta I guess is possible since they mentioned military presence in the big cities. (shrug)

There was a tank in a splash page of Issue #1 when they show how badly Atlanta is infested with Zombies. So I think its based off of this. (thumbs u

You think Zombified Lori torso will ever be seen again? ;-)

:baiting:

Seriously there were some people from Woodbury that survived the whole encounter, maybe one of them scooped up Lori and y'know sewed her up.

Anyone got that page where she's shown as getting shot?

Seriously there were some people from Woodbury that survived the whole encounter, maybe one of them scooped up Lori and y'know sewed her up.

I used to own the OA to that page, but then I sold it. It was too dark, even for me.

I used to own the OA to that page, but then I sold it. It was too dark, even for me.

It seems like she was completely severed in panel, but maybe she just had a nice chunk of her stomach blown out the front. I can't recall. I do also remember people saying that Judith might have not been injured at all and perhaps the blast from the gun just got blanket. That seems somewhat plausible actually.

Of course there's that dual sig floating around that says "Judith is dead" and then "No she's not." floating around I think from Adlard and Kirkman putting a little tongue in cheek on the situation.

(Love your sig by the way, that's by far one of the best parts of that movie.)

"We're both part of the same hypocrisy, senator, but never think it applies to my family."

Edited by comicalgems

It seems like she was completely severed in panel, but maybe she just had a nice chunk of her stomach blown out the front. I can't recall. I do also remember people saying that Judith might have not been injured at all and perhaps the blast from the gun just got blanket. That seems somewhat plausible actually.

Of course there's that dual sig floating around that says "Judith is dead" and then "No she's not." floating around I think from Adlard and Kirkman putting a little tongue in cheek on the situation.

It wasn't that detailed.

All you could see was the shot coming from behind her and a splash of blood from her stomach region and at the bottom edge of the baby blanket she was carrying. So she wasn't severed in half, she was shot and it was a through and through.

The angle of the shot and the way it came out the front is why people are thinking Lori is gone but Judith might not be.

"Senator? You can have my answer now, if you like. My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally. "

Now I want to go home and watch those movies 1 & 2 back to back.

I don't know if Lori will come back into the story but I have a feeling that Judith will some how make another appearance. hm

kirkman told me she was dead about 2 years ago and she wasn't coming back. I still stick to my idea that she will kill Rick in issue 300

I don't know if Lori will come back into the story but I have a feeling that Judith will some how make another appearance. hm

kirkman told me she was dead about 2 years ago and she wasn't coming back. I still stick to my idea that she will kill Rick in issue 300

I hope the cover to issue 300 is just like ASM 300

I hope the cover to issue 300 is just like ASM 300

I bet flee could make an ultra sweet mock up of that....WD + ASM 300 lol, maybe even throw a pancake on top of a zombie head.

Last we saw, the people from Woodbury we running for their lives and were out of ammo. Lori surviving would seem inconsistent with the rest of his writing. Anyway, here is an image of the shot.

101406.jpg.4c488189b0607ee71856a20c5d84d93f.jpg

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid . You've got no arms left.

Black Knight: Yes I have.

King Arthur: *Look*!

Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

Here's the skybound link:

http://www.skyboundent.com/

It looks like there's just going to be a little rectangle placed underneath the Image i logo to mark skybound books.

Looks like he's starting his own "Top Cow" to distance himself a little. More power to him. As long as WD and Invincible keep coming out on time I'm ok with him taking a more businessman like approach to his career.