• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

:sorry:

Does this mean I have to give all my WD stuff away? :tonofbricks:

Yes it does. Sorry but :rulez: I'll PM you my address :gossip:

Most of them were yours :foryou:

:rulez: are :rulez::sorry:

So I lose my WD Fan Club pass?

:sorry:

Does this mean I have to give all my WD stuff away? :tonofbricks:

Yes it does. Sorry but :rulez: I'll PM you my address :gossip:

Most of them were yours :foryou:

:rulez: are :rulez::sorry:

So I lose my WD Fan Club pass?

There is a sub forum with your name all over it now Doug! You shall curse this day!!!! lol

That was a great preview, I can't wait to see what happens...

Maybe preacher man converts some people to his cause and all h e double hockey sticks breaks lose (never mess with religion)...

That was a great preview, I can't wait to see what happens...

Maybe preacher man converts some people to his cause and all h e double hockey sticks breaks lose (never mess with religion)...

hm never thought of that angle

I wonder if Tony Moore had any idea how big this book was gonna get when he left, wonder if he's kicking himself now especially with the TV show starting soon.

p.s. I know no one will respond to my post as I'm not part of the super cool WD club here on the boards. That's ok, I'm just thinking out loud. Carry on.

I wonder if Tony Moore had any idea how big this book was gonna get when he left, wonder if he's kicking himself now especially with the TV show starting soon.

p.s. I know no one will respond to my post as I'm not part of the super cool WD club here on the boards. That's ok, I'm just thinking out loud. Carry on.

wttb shill

I was totally thinking this when I read the Charlie Adlard interview this morning.

p.s. :foryou:

I think Tony is absolutely fine with everything. He had to make a choice and he made the right one in his mind (and in mine also)...

Cliff is a very quiet person, so saying 1 line in the interview is probably on par with his quiet demeanor...