• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i, lusipher

31 posts in this topic

i lost my issues in a flood wondering

if any has any or knows where i can find one not on ebay

Man, I'm glad you're here.......you make my posts look good. :applause:

Touchy, touchy for a newb. Just chill... derailing threads is just part of the process. Besides, no one could answer you and your post would just drop off into oblivion. At least this way it's getting bumped.

Now, just so you won't start crying about my post...

If you don't want to look on eBay I suggest you check out any of the thousand or so dealers on the net. Go hit that Search link at the top of the page and look for a list, several have been posted over the years.

Here you go... one down 999 to go... http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=209721

:thumbsup:

BTW, I sold this on the boards about a year ago... they *do* turn up every now and then.

Go fist yourself!

58181-ILusiphur_001.jpg.f6d0cafe7970c414680790ec29a0dd90.jpg

Touchy, touchy for a newb. Just chill... derailing threads is just part of the process. Besides, no one could answer you and your post would just drop off into oblivion. At least this way it's getting bumped.

If you don't want to look on eBay I suggest you check out any of the thousand or so dealers on the net. Go hit that Search link at the top of the page and look for a list, several have been posted over the years.

Here you go... one down 999 to go... http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=209721

BTW, I sold this on the boards about a year ago... they *do* turn up every now and then.

Pretty book :cloud9:

If you don't mind me asking, what did you ask/get for it? Thanks!

Yeah, I concur...what DID you get for it?

I've got a 9.2 #1 and a 9.4/9/6 #2 of the Mulehide issues.

You're right, they do turn up now and again, but rare.

Not as rare as hen's teeth or Cerebus #1, but rare in HG

Pretty book :cloud9:

If you don't mind me asking, what did you ask/get for it? Thanks!

thanks for the help guy . yeah ebay i used for about 6 years or so but lately man its been nothing but trouble .

Probably because of your winning personality and charm.

Now go fist yourself!