• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to all those who helped me finish my run

76 posts in this topic

Congrats Casey. You're a class act, with a world class collection. (thumbs u I really hope you continue building on your slabbed run month to month.

So what's next?

That is very cool. :applause:

I not asking what it is, but have you ever ran a total of the cost to you?

I think I contributed one of those. :acclaim:

:gossip:

I won't say what it is because someone else would want it.

Congratulations Casey.

I have enjoyed all of your post in the "Bronze X-Men" thread, so keep coming by and chatting.

Some day I hope just to complete my 94-143 run.

Gratz Casey!

Your collection is one to be proud of! I'm on my way to building my own complete run. It's hard enough to get the complete run, let alone all 9.2 or greater!

Great job!

:D

Congrats Casey. You're a class act, with a world class collection. (thumbs u I really hope you continue building on your slabbed run month to month.

So what's next?

Thanks, Andrew. I am continuing to collect UXM after 450 as can be seen by my want list. I hope to have a complete run past 500, 600,etc. I might also upgrade a few more in this set. Aside from UXM, I have my eyes on the SA and early BA X-Men crossovers. And I'd like to add a couple more Ped's to my collection as well.