• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 CGC 4.0 (Sold!)

15 posts in this topic

Nice copy of this SA key...just acquired in sale with trade. SOLD! . 2008 Guide is $2666 in this grade.

Latest GPA: 4.0 = $2645 (in 2006) ; 4.5 = $3050 (in 2007) Both above guide folks

2501848662_6570bc8dbd_b.jpg

2501020099_5481682e62_b.jpg

:takeit: trumps PM. S&H $10.

Shouldn't last long at this "Best Buy" price! Scheduled for eBay later tonight....

GE

I'm so CONFIDENT of my "Best Buy" pricing at $2400 that I'll offer this unprecedented guarantee:

"If another Blue label Showcase #4 copy graded CGC 4.0-5.0 w/ no grading notes ever sells during next 12 months at a major auction site (Herritage / Comiclink / Hakes / Mastro / ComicConnect / Vintage Collectibles) for 10% below guide or less (regardless of page quality), I'll refund the buyer an appropriate amount so the total purchase price as % of guide is the same!!!"

:foryou:

Buyer should be confident too! Since 2003, Heritage has auctioned 13 unrestored copies Showcase #4 (graded 0.5 to 8.0) and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM sold above guide. So, this buyer will arguably get a better deal than any Heritage buyer in the past 6 years... (thumbs u

Heritage Sales Archive

GE

PM Sent.

:takeit: pending a couple of details.

Thank God. I need this book...but now is not the right time!

Great pickup, congratulations!