• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After two solid years of looking....

48 posts in this topic

....the number one book on my wantlist is now taken care of. This is my favorite cover of all time, and now I have a copy that does it justice. Bright colors on this one, and the corner chew kept the price down while saving the overall eye appeal. White pages too! In the age of the internet and instant gratification, I can honestly say that I looked long and hard for a copy of this book. It was worth it!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

mask2-1.jpg

Yeah, nice job!! I know that feeling too!!!

One of the greatest covers of all on this book!!! :applause:

So now what????

More L.B. Cole covers??? those Blue Bolts & Terrors of the Jungle are nice!!! :cloud9:

Yeah, more LB Coles. I'd like to find a Mask 1 to go with this one. Plenty more stuff to collect, but this one was the ultimate prize, and the only book I ever really called a grail.

Interiors any good?...Nice copy too,looks solid enough to hold up to plenty of scrutiny.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Interiors aren't great. The appeal is in the cover.

I'd like to find a Mask 1 to go with this one

That makes two of us. Big congrats on the book! Great looking copy (worship)

Let me know when you get your copy in. It will be neat to compare them.

Congratulations on joining the Mask 2 club!!! :applause::applause:

Congrats October - If that is the one in last Sunday's Heritage Auction, I put in what I thought was a respectable bid and was underbidder by a couple of hundred dollars.

I am happy you got it (thumbs u

Congrats October - If that is the one in last Sunday's Heritage Auction, I put in what I thought was a respectable bid and was underbidder by a couple of hundred dollars.

Yep, it was in last week's auction. The final price was pretty much exactly what I figured it would be.

Yep, it was in last week's auction. The final price was pretty much exactly what I figured it would be.

luckily, you had me well versed in your main wants !...otherwise.... :baiting: