• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,399 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2022 at 9:21 PM, Funnybooks said:

he's not ready

I’m not ready yet as there’s a few books I wanna get first. But since I have an exquisite taste when it comes to comic books, I appreciate his “good girl” art style.

Edited by Terry JSA

On 12/11/2022 at 1:31 PM, Terry JSA said:

This post didn’t age well. Went to a local show today and ended up purchasing my first Baker! :banana:

A13E5E50-05F5-44DB-BB84-B946E70A6D1B.jpeg

Nice one!  Pretty sure that's a 1st, and has several pages of Baker art that were deleted in all the reprints.

If you're looking for other affordable Bakers, the four issues he did for Dell are still not terribly pricey.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:12 PM, OtherEric said:

Nice one!  Pretty sure that's a 1st, and has several pages of Baker art that were deleted in all the reprints.

If you're looking for other affordable Bakers, the four issues he did for Dell are still not terribly pricey.

I know of the King Richard...what else? Lassie?

Here’s something a little different that popped up on eBay tonight. A sericel for Seven Seas.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/204183300117?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_P1xMUf2TLa&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=jrF-0RH1Twa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

59EA0431-699C-44A8-B7CF-2B1813BCE837.thumb.jpeg.723445c8d93e53afbc267ed23eff36fd.jpeg

Edited by C. Spaulding

On 12/11/2022 at 11:09 PM, C. Spaulding said:

It's cool but I don't know if you can call it different -- they seem to have a limitless supply of these things and auction them almost every week. There was a similar Baker-related one back in the summer, can't remember what it was now -- maybe Seven Seas #4? I meant to bid on it but just plain forgot, and it finished quite low.

On 12/13/2022 at 9:00 PM, Point Five said:

It's cool but I don't know if you can call it different -- they seem to have a limitless supply of these things and auction them almost every week. There was a similar Baker-related one back in the summer, can't remember what it was now -- maybe Seven Seas #4? I meant to bid on it but just plain forgot, and it finished quite low.

It's just fan art, right? And they can print all they want. At least that's what I understand it to be.