• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A (possibly) new spidey fan...

16 posts in this topic

To everyone

On the 30th may 2008 me and my best half we were graced with our new born masterpiece.

3.600kgs, 52cm and gorgeous all the way is the new member of the family.

The day of birth was a little long (we were expecting a normal birth but near the end the medical team prefered the otherway...but all went well).

Right now we are both tiered but with our head/hearts on the coulds...to have this gift and all is well is simply breathtaking.

quite possibly a new spidey fan will be joining the ranks...his name is Lucas.

regards

ps- while on the delivery room, looking at all the staff/medical equipement surrounding us i couldn't avoid thinking of the women/parents that give birth without having all this luck/facilities...

WOW! Babies are HUGE in your country! :eek:

Congrats! :foryou:

To everyone

On the 30th may 2008 me and my best half we were graced with our new born masterpiece.

The day of birth was a little long (we were expecting a normal birth but near the end the medical team prefered the otherway...but all went well).

Right now we are both tiered but with our head/hearts on the coulds...to have this gift and all is well is simply breathtaking.

regards

ps- while on the delivery room, looking at all the staff/medical equipement surrounding us i couldn't avoid thinking of the women/parents that give birth without having all this luck/facilities...

Congratulations to both of you, my wife and I are expecting our third in two months :wishluck:

Our thoughts & best wishes for the future are with you and those who have not been as fortunate lately

BTW if he has any sense Lucas will go for the X-Men instead !

WOW! Babies are HUGE in your country! :eek:

Congrats! :foryou:

The medical staff was guessing he would be near the 4kgs, but it was his size that lead them to "error"...yes he's a great little fella.

regards

To everyone

regards

Congratulations to both of you, my wife and I are expecting our third in two months :wishluck:

Our thoughts & best wishes for the future are with you and those who have not been as fortunate lately

BTW if he has any sense Lucas will go for the X-Men instead !

Wow, a third one...quite impressive... :cloud9::headbang:

I guess you're an expert on sleepless nights and nighty cries.

crossing my fingers that all will went well... :wishluck::foryou:

regards