• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Hit Parade!!

11 posts in this topic

In no fixed agenda, or design, a basic analysis of the most popular titles emerging in the SA can simply be seen by looking at the various title threads we have (thumbs u

Arguably it's intentionally biased by those posting within, but all were unwitting participants.

So we can safely say in some fashion, it's a blind test basis.

And fortunately, to my knowledge, no one has been guilty of post-count climbing in these threads. So it stands as a fair measure hm

#1 WAR Comics 43,300 ...take a bow!

#2 ASM 29,400

#3 X-men 28,000

#4 ST 19,600

#5 FF 18,700

#6 Pre-hero Marvel 15,100

#7 TTA 14,600

#8 JLA 12,800

#9 TOS 8,500

#10 Avengers 8,100

In no fixed agenda, or design, a basic analysis of the most popular titles emerging in the SA can simply be seen by looking at the various title threads we have (thumbs u

Arguably it's intentionally biased by those posting within, but all were unwitting participants.

And fortunately, to my knowledge, no one has been guilty of post-count climbing in these threads. So it stands as a fair measure hm

#2 ASM 29,400

#3 X-men 28,000

#4 ST 19,600

#5 FF 18,700

#7 TTA 14,600

#8 JLA 12,800

#9 TOS 8,500

#10 Avengers 8,100

You really have a lot of time on your hands... :baiting:

Ya you might have a point there today... half of my office is away today, and I have a touch of the flu.

So my work-attention span is like zero right now.

Oooh, have I looked in the Watercooler today, or seen if there's any new post's on 'Babetest 123' hm

Ok, I'm outta here... before I descend further doh!

Holy ...people are more interested in my quest to put the White Mountains together (4500 views) than the Incredible Hulk (4100), Cap, Green Lantern, Journey into Mystery etc. etc.

WOW...thanks guys. :) :) :)

Jim

We're just accumulating material to use against you later. :baiting:

Yes but Superhero Comics > War Comics.

Ah the folly of youth :cloud9:

As we say in the thread 'All's fair in love and war..comics' :acclaim:

it's a great thread with tons of lesser known and rarely seen books, come check em out!

#2 ASM 29,400

#3 X-men 28,000

#4 ST 19,600

#5 FF 18,700

#7 TTA 14,600

#8 JLA 12,800

#9 TOS 8,500

#10 Avengers 8,100

Very interesting. Certainly reading War Comics makes it clear that it is a vibrant Silver-Age genre. The collectors of these books take a keen interest in the history of their books and are very supporting and complimentary of their fellow collectors.

Jim, your quest is like an Sir Edmund Hillary climbing Mt Everest. It is definitely more interesting.

Sir Ed died this year...we've got no hero's left :cry::sorry:

Actaully thinking about it all alot of our great acheivers were cut short...

Bruce Maclaren

Peter Blake

Lord Rutherford ...ok, someone known as the father of nuclear physics is not such a good flag to wave.

...ok, more ramblings...