• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket Problems?

13 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble with the photobucket website. Anyone else?

I just had a new hard drive put in and am hoping it is a problem with the website and not my computer.

It's fine for me...

I had some DNS issues earlier this morning but it cleared up. I don't know if it was just me or it was something that affected a large portion of the internet.

I'm having trouble with the photobucket website. Anyone else?

I just had a new hard drive put in and am hoping it is a problem with the website and not my computer.

Care to elaborate on 'trouble'?

I couldn't upload yesterday. Used the bulk uploader instead and it worked fine.

tmnt.jpg

works fine for me too :D

could it be you just used up all you're time for the month?.. the amount of use you get is limited if you just have a free account ... if not just email them and ask them about it or what ever you're problem is they will get back to you pretty quick they have great help service & i've never even paid for a full account :D

tmnt.jpg

works fine for me too :D

could it be you just used up all you're time for the month?.. the amount of use you get is limited if you just have a free account ... if not just email them and ask them about it or what ever you're problem is they will get back to you pretty quick they have great help service & i've never even paid for a full account :D

Very nice!

OK, just to confirm that photobucket really is working...

asm50cgc96wa.jpg

:)

I can see all the images above except, ironically, this one. The site is working a little better for me now but still isn't perfect. It doesn't display all the pictures on the front page and there are errors all over the place.

In fact if I try to go to the site through: www.photobucket.com it takes me to NetDevilz! which is a Turkish hackers group (according to the page). (shrug)

I can access the site through google. Weird.

In fact if I try to go to the site through: www.photobucket.com it takes me to NetDevilz! which is a Turkish hackers group (according to the page). (shrug)

Er, that doesn't sound good. Sounds like your browser's been hijacked.

Er, that doesn't sound good. Sounds like your browser's been hijacked.

Apparently, NetDevilz hacked photobucket's servers.