• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few dozen or so Pre-Codes for sale

99 posts in this topic

Beware 11 :news:SOLD :news:

Beware11.jpg

Unreal colors on this one. Would have been my first choice as well.

The buyer will love it...another Buck book and the lot he sold me have dripping covers and superior gloss.

I had that book. It has unreal colors and is super white.

Eerie 1

FN+ (Heritage) (B/C crease brings this one down)

Eerie1.jpg

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? :takeit: per PM

:gossip: You don't have any money left over to pay a divorce lawyer.

Strange Worlds 8

Metro 5.5 (agree)

strworlds81.jpg

Nice robot cover!!! :headbang:

A note on this book...on further inspection I have to knock the grade down to a 3.5/4.0 because of a small tear on left side b/c and a spine split that I did not notice, so price drops to 50.00. I'd also say straight up cream pages with no chance of the OW designation. I will note the change in the thread tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience...not sure if I caused the spine split when reexamining or not.

Thanks-John

No buys today, guys? I'll will list the rest tomorrow morning. Thanks to all who have bought so far. Many more to come.

Keep listing John! I'm beginning to weaken the more books you post. If I hadn't spent so much money this month, I probably would have already broken down and purchased something.

Great books!!

You guys may be wondering what the heck happened today...

Well, last night at 1100 my wife went into labor and this morning she gave birth to our first child...Jordyn Olivia, at 1135 a.m. She was 6 lbs. and 20 inches long.

I will continue the sales thread on Monday.

Thanks-John

You guys may be wondering what the heck happened today...

Well, last night at 1100 my wife went into labor and this morning she gave birth to our first child...Jordyn Olivia, at 1135 a.m. She was 6 lbs. and 20 inches long.

I will continue the sales thread on Monday.

Thanks-John

:applause: Congrats!!!!