• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feedback hostage, needs some advice...

30 posts in this topic

Keep us updated on this.

If there is a negative slammed on you, let us know who it is so we can block his bids.

CAL who has extensive blocked bidders list

Well, here is how is this one turned out. I turn on my comp this afternoon and see two emails from Sandage04 in my box. Here's the first one:

I do not mean to be rude, but I am not stupid - they are CLEARLY sharing ONE board & ONE bag. If I must take a picture & send it to you to prove my point then so be it.

It does not take a genius to see that they are sharing a bag & a board. I am offended that you are basically telling me that I don't know the difference between one board/bag & two. The part that pisses me off the most is that I now have to present these comics as a gift, looking like mess. If I had time to send them back & buy them elsewhere please be assured that I most certainly would.

I am very disappointed with your service. Thanks for nothing.

Here's the second one:

I apologize, I am pissed at the wrong person. I clicked on the wrong auction to contact the seller. I bought two Maxx comics at the same time I bought yours, but from a different guy. His were bagged & boarded together & they look like mess. I'm talking really bad.

Once again, I'm sorry & I have directed my displeasure towards him now.

Then he left me positive feedback saying how great my comics, packing and presentation are...

Another fine episode..from the Twilight Zone.. :screwy:

I can't seem to find it in me to reciprocate feedback on this one...this guy thought he had a valid issue, so technically he wasn't trying to extort anything, but he's way volatile and complainy so you may want to block him anyway...

But do block this guy: mishawaka_comics who is just totally abusing the feedback system:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mishawaka_comics&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

I would make it clear...CRYSTAL clear, that you are selling COMICS on your auction, NOT individual bags and boards. The auction wasn't for bags and boards.

Which it seems you took care of anyway, what you have here is somebody with WAY too much time on their hands.

I mean, your comics arrived to the buyer in the shape you sent them in, right?

And then ban him from your future auctions because otherwise, you're inviting more trouble down the road.

Here's the second one:

I apologize, I am pissed at the wrong person. I clicked on the wrong auction to contact the seller. I bought two Maxx comics at the same time I bought yours, but from a different guy. His were bagged & boarded together & they look like mess. I'm talking really bad.

Once again, I'm sorry & I have directed my displeasure towards him now.

Bizarre. Earlier this month, I asked for additional scans and the seller came back and said something to the effect of: "I noticed you sell a lot of slabbed comics. I was wondering if you have any X-Men ones and which ones they are?"

I sat there confused and silent for 10 minutes. I've never sold a thing on eBay. I wrote him back and stated such and told him I might have a couple I could let go, but wasn't really looking to do so.

He wrote back and said he confused me with someone else who had just written him a few minutes earlier. The stars and planets must be out of alignment this month.

RE: "Simple mistake"

E-mail him back and demand that he compensate you for the mental anguish he caused you and for his own incompetence.

Ask that he prepare a handwritten note of apology and that he mail it to you snail mail.