• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

Just booked my flight and hotel for thursday/Friday -- only one night, but at least I'm getting a couple of con days! woo hoo!

No dinner for you? :cry:

I'm thinking about coming in for this. What do you guys think the over/under is for the highest blood alcohol level that will be attained by a board member there? I need to know if I'll fit in or not.

hm

Just booked my flight and hotel for thursday/Friday -- only one night, but at least I'm getting a couple of con days! woo hoo!

No dinner for you? :cry:

Can't had to pick the best buying days for my two nights.

I'm thinking about coming in for this. What do you guys think the over/under is for the highest blood alcohol level that will be attained by a board member there? I need to know if I'll fit in or not.

Just try and keep up.

;)

Really looking forward to this show as it's by far our best all year. I sure hope it continues after this year. We will probably not prepay for next year with all the new about Wizard coming out. Hard to hand them $1600 to hold for an entire year when everything I read doesn't look great.

Can't wait to be able to go to a couple of movies also in that new theater right in the area. Best picture I have ever seen. Those 4K projectors are something else.

Delic by far, but myself, Spidey on Tilt, Timmay and Transplant won't be far behind. SOT and I pulled a til 5:30 AM this past Saturday in Philly :acclaim:

Jim

Delic by far, but myself, Spidey on Tilt, Timmay and Transplant won't be far behind. SOT and I pulled a til 5:30 AM this past Saturday in Philly :acclaim:

Jim

That sounds like a good time.

Originally Posted By: electricprune

Just try and keep up.

That sounds like a threat! :o:kidaround:

I need to see if the travel will work out for me. There is no way my wife can go that weekend, so it's going to be tricky. What night is there a dinner planned?

So what's the earliest that plane tickets and hotel reservations

can be made and bought for next year?

I definitely am planning on going next year.

:wishluck:

I guess the plans were like pie crust (made to be broken).

I hate but it looks like old nerf will be a no show this year again.

The wifey wants a vacation and she isn't a fan of vacationing in a big city...

It's kind of weird, I started this damn thread too...

:sorry:

So what's the earliest that plane tickets and hotel reservations

can be made and bought for next year?

I definitely am planning on going next year.

:wishluck:

I guess the plans were like pie crust (made to be broken).

I hate but it looks like old nerf will be a no show this year again.

The wifey wants a vacation and she isn't a fan of vacationing in a big city...

It's kind of weird, I started this damn thread too...

:sorry:

:(

Jim

That sounds like a good time.

Originally Posted By: electricprune

Just try and keep up.

That sounds like a threat! :o:kidaround:

I need to see if the travel will work out for me. There is no way my wife can go that weekend, so it's going to be tricky. What night is there a dinner planned?

There is something going on every night but the official forum dinner is Sat nite. $75 gets you a meal fit for a king and attendance is usually about 70-80 people with more showing up after dinner. It's a killer nite!

:applause:

Jim

Roy just has all the extra hair to help absorb the alcohol.

Jim

:busy: