• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

Just booked the same deal, $49. According to a friend of mine who called the Hyatt direct, they are still LESS THAN HALF BOOKED FOR THE WEEKEND and the gent she spoke to said that right now the chances are super that if you go for a 4 star hotel book and offer $49 you'll get the Hyatt on Bryn Mawr.

Go for it Chicago fans!

No love for the $49 a night deal anymore. I just tried it, and it swiftly rejected my offer :sorry:
Greggys posse must have booked up all the rooms
We aren't in the Hyatt with the rest of the losers so stop spreading wrong info, jackazz

No love for the $49 a night deal anymore. I just tried it, and it swiftly rejected my offer :sorry:
We aren't in the Hyatt with the rest of the losers so stop spreading wrong info, jackazz
They had a 'No Dork' policy.

Courtyard Marriott again?

Courtyard Marriott again?

(worship)

Is it just me, or have they not added any new names to the list of special guests in over a month?

Wizard World Chicago - Guests

Oh well, I guess it's difficult to update your website after you've layed off all your employees.

I figure a week or two after Philly they`ll start adding some talent ( Battlestar cast) :wishluck: