• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about coming in for this. What do you guys think the over/under is for the highest blood alcohol level that will be attained by a board member there? I need to know if I'll fit in or not.

Delic by far, but myself, Spidey on Tilt, Timmay and Transplant won't be far behind. SOT and I pulled a til 5:30 AM this past Saturday in Philly :acclaim:

Jim

That sounds like a good time.

Originally Posted By: electricprune

I'm thinking about coming in for this. What do you guys think the over/under is for the highest blood alcohol level that will be attained by a board member there? I need to know if I'll fit in or not.

Just try and keep up.

That sounds like a threat! :o:kidaround:

I need to see if the travel will work out for me. There is no way my wife can go that weekend, so it's going to be tricky. What night is there a dinner planned?

There is something going on every night but the official forum dinner is Sat nite. $75 gets you a meal fit for a king and attendance is usually about 70-80 people with more showing up after dinner. It's a killer nite!

:applause:

Wow, that's alot of people! I need to try to make this happen. My wife and daughter will be bummed they can't go though. Maybe I can fly them back Friday.

hm methinks that this thread will become the next "Super-Thread" -ala the Charlotte thread .................

It was last year.

;)

Remeber how many Chicago threads there were last year?

Chicago threads are the old pressing threads.

:grin:

Wow, that's alot of people! I need to try to make this happen. My wife and daughter will be bummed they can't go though. Maybe I can fly them back Friday.

It's really tough to beat. The Sat. dinner is killer food, a wall of books on display that you may never see again, some of the most knowledgeable people in the hobby.

Here is the link if you want to sign up.

Flying Donut (Dan Cusimano) has taken it upon himself to make the event happen for the past several years.

R.

Borock is unstoppable

Borock is unstoppable

That's great to hear! Is he going? I haven't seen him post on here much recently.

Borock is unstoppable

But it is fun to give him a run for his money . . . :whistle:

Borock is unstoppable

I got wasted just sitting next to him at dinner this weekend.

Delic by far, but myself, Spidey on Tilt, Timmay and Transplant won't be far behind. SOT and I pulled a til 5:30 AM this past Saturday in Philly :acclaim:

Jim

:busy:

I can't believe I omitted the only guy I've ever seen drinking beer while walking/shopping the convention floor :tonofbricks:

:sorry:

Jim

Jim

:busy:

I can't believe I omitted the only guy I've ever seen drinking beer while walking/shopping the convention floor :tonofbricks:

:sorry:

Jim

:acclaim:

Get to spend time with my Hick, Canadian, and crazy Italian buddies :banana:
I'll thank you not to call Watson a Canadian. Fun is fun, but there are limits.

Borock is unstoppable

As if... :roflmao: