• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Legend Comics in Omaha is giving away a 2.0-ish copy on Free Comic Book Day. You buy a $5 door prize ticket and take your chances. You need not be present to win, and ALL procedes go to Make-A-Wish!

Just an update; the drawing was held on Free Comic Day, and the book went to a local kid who was present at the drawing. 11 years old, and he owns an Amazing Fantasy #15! So cool to see!

The owner, Jason, gave the kid's mom a primer on the care and feeding of a book of that value, to keep the vultures away.

Now that is cool! :headbang:

Legend Comics in Omaha is giving away a 2.0-ish copy on Free Comic Book Day. You buy a $5 door prize ticket and take your chances. You need not be present to win, and ALL procedes go to Make-A-Wish!

Just an update; the drawing was held on Free Comic Day, and the book went to a local kid who was present at the drawing. 11 years old, and he owns an Amazing Fantasy #15! So cool to see!

The owner, Jason, gave the kid's mom a primer on the care and feeding of a book of that value, to keep the vultures away.

Now that is cool! :headbang:

yes, so very cool

Oh and if anyone was curious the difference in the back cover is in the Green Coupon box and the boys girls men add. The address for the add is layed out different on the AF 15 cover as opposed to whatever cover this book was taken off of.

Cool, I'd have to see another AF 15 to tell that back wasn't correct. I don't have a picture of the back of my SS PLOD AF 15, but I will soon since I got a long bed scanner to do it.

Here's a picture of the back of my old SS PLOD 6.0 book.

af15cgcrear60trimmed.jpg

That's a sweet AF15! I'm dreaming of owning a copy right now...I'd love a 2.0 universal, I think it would fit in nicely with the rest of the sig. lol

I am hoping that I can move mine to get around that grade. Seemed like a great buy for the price I paid even with its flaws hopefully it works out.