• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Here is a pic from last year

silverage-1.jpg

Very nice ciorac. Looks like a comic on the bottom shelf, right side. Is that Tales of Suspense #39?

It certainly is.

Adding Avengers #1, Xmen #1 and FF #1 would just about complete your Marvel beauties but I don't think you have room on the shelves.

Sooner later I will build a bigger shelf. :grin:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SET!!! :headbang:

FFB, how long did it take to get the work done (and price, if you don't mind me asking)??

If I recall correctly, the work cost around $1000 and took six months.

An obsessive/compulsive disorder might help.

You have no idea :insane:

A BIG bank account and lots of luck. (shrug)

I may need to pure a little more water on the money tree for this one :boo: It wouldn't be an is an issue if I only had one hobby but I have multiples. Anyhow, I need to get home and see what all I have, who knows I may have just enough to meet the basic requirements :wishluck:

Another opportunity for someone out there to join the club...

$37,100 Reserve not yet met...2 hrs 23 minutes...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350080727614&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

The book did not meet the reserve. HOWEVER........ it was sold shortly afterwards for $49,500. That is a new record for a 7.5

S

Can I be in Ciorac's club?

keymarvel.jpg

Welcome aboard! :)

Very nice.....I had all of those...but have sold 6 out of the 21......guess I should have kept them, as they make a very nice photo opportunity. :applause: