• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Beuatiful deep and rich color stirke, no chipping, well centered, amazing. :applause: Which auction house is this going to? Comiclink has been hitting them out of the park lately.

It will be auctioned off on comicconnect. At no reserve.

Tony

Beuatiful deep and rich color stirke, no chipping, well centered, amazing. :applause: Which auction house is this going to? Comiclink has been hitting them out of the park lately.

It will be auctioned off on comicconnect. At no reserve.

Tony

Do you have other books? HI-GRADE ASMs? Just curious... hm

woohoo.gifI just joined the club today! woohoo.gif A nice dirt grade copy (probably won't break single digits) that I'll post up here in the next few days once I get it in my hands. banana2.gif

thanks jazzman for getting me out of the club! i was getting too much pressure! :eek:

woohoo.gifI just joined the club today! woohoo.gif A nice dirt grade copy (probably won't break single digits) that I'll post up here in the next few days once I get it in my hands. banana2.gif

thanks jazzman for getting me out of the club! i was getting too much pressure! :eek:

Hey G, sorry to hear you couldn't hold on to it. :foryou: But you know the saying: let it go and if it comes back to you, it was meant to be.

Here is a pic from last year

silverage-1.jpg

Very nice ciorac. Looks like a comic on the bottom shelf, right side. Is that Tales of Suspense #39? Adding Avengers #1, Xmen #1 and FF #1 would just about complete your Marvel beauties but I don't think you have room on the shelves.

silverage-1.jpg

Very nice ciorac. Looks like a comic on the bottom shelf, right side. Is that Tales of Suspense #39? Adding Avengers #1, Xmen #1 and FF #1 would just about complete your Marvel beauties but I don't think you have room on the shelves.

I agree beautiful books.But I prefer the hunting blade :eek:

silverage-1.jpg

Very nice ciorac. Looks like a comic on the bottom shelf, right side. Is that Tales of Suspense #39?

It certainly is.

Adding Avengers #1, Xmen #1 and FF #1 would just about complete your Marvel beauties but I don't think you have room on the shelves.

Sooner later I will build a bigger shelf. :grin:

silverage-1.jpg

I agree beautiful books.But I prefer the hunting blade :eek:

It's a Klingon knife. :cool: