• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ooooh, my books have been graded...yahoo!!!

16 posts in this topic

I had joined up about a two months ago and picked out a batch of bronze/copper books to send in...books that I thought would grade out pretty good. I wanted to send in a batch of less expensive books to see how my "grading eye" would do. I will send some GA stuff on my next go around and use my coupon and send some more copper stuff in due course. Overall, I am very pleased with what I ended up with but here is my list with my original grades (in brackets) and what I ended up getting...

11 Copies of ASM #328 - (9.8)...10 back as 9.8W and 1 back as 9.6W :grin:

2 Copies of ASM #324 - (9.8)...1 back as 9.6W and 1 back as 9.4W :( darn black cover

Thor #339 Canadian - (9.8)...back as 9.8W

Thor #339 - (9.8)...back as 9.8W :grin:

Thor #350 - (9.8)...back as 9.6OW/W :)

Thor #352 - (9.8)...back as 9.8W :grin:

Avengers #194 - (9.4)...back as 9.6W :grin:

Ironman #150 - (9.4)...back as 9.6W :grin:

Ironman #169 - (9.6)...back as 9.6W :)

Ironman #170 - (9.6)...back as 9.8W :grin:

Ironman Annual #4 - (9.4)...back as 9.6W :grin:

What If #4 - (9.4)...back as 9.6W :grin:

Tomb of Dracula - (9.4)...back as 9.6OW/W :grin: .... :cloud9: Surfer....

Marvel Presents #8 - (9.6)...back as 9.4OW/W :(

Hulk #250 - (9.4)...back as 9.6W :grin: more Surfer... :cloud9:

Hulk Annual #8 - (9.6)...back as 9.6W :)

As this was my first submission to CGC...I am pretty darn happy with the grades and cannot wait to submit some more books. :grin:

I hear that Mile High is looking for a few new graders. Maybe you could be their new head grader.

Nah. His grading curve would push way too many of their comics from the idiotic "NM" multiplier, down to the slightly demented "F" multiplier. Still higher than NM guide price, but it's hard to run an empire without someone footing the bill.

No friggin way Chuck hires this guy "on the spot". He has an image to uphold, fanboy. :sumo: