• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #14...1st Green Goblin Beat but Complete!!!

15 posts in this topic

Had this up in the grading forum a few months ago. Consensus said Fair and I agree. Attached at 1 staple, heavily worn, but still readible. A nice, affordable copy for your run.

Shipping to USA $8, $12 to Canada. Everywhere else, ask for a quote!

ASM #14 $90

(OSPG $167 in GD 2.0)

ScannedImage-44.jpg

Thanks for looking :grin:

lol the hulk lol

:laugh: I didn't know what you meant at first. Looks like greenskin has some spectacles... he's looking rather bookish.

If you look close enough, he's smiling thanks to the second hand artist lol

Solid 1.0 to me! A major Spidey key, and the 1st appearance of the BIGGEST of his rogue's gallery!

If I had the funds, I'd do it. You ain't gonna find the 1st Goblin for less than $100 too often.

im sorry but the seller cannot call this a 2.0

this is one of my grails, but not this low

lol at the specs and moustache/smile

The seller isn't calling it a 2.0, he's simply referencing the lowest grade/price that Overstreet mentions.

im sorry but the seller cannot call this a 2.0

this is one of my grails, but not this low

lol at the specs and moustache/smile

I graded it a Fair, which is a 1.0. Unfortunately, OSPG only goes as low as 2.0. I just mentioned the OSPG pricing for reference.

klozd24seven = Threadcrapping magnet lately. Sorry, dude. Note to boardies who like to threadcrap, at least know what you are talking about before you do so. Good luck with the sale, Brad. Please keep bringing your goodies to the marketplace. :wishluck:

--Sean.

Will do Sean :headbang: . I guess everyone gets their fair share of threadcrapping once and a while :D . By the way, it was nice meeting you in Chi-Town. Next year I got 1st round at Gibsons (thumbs u

I enjoyed meeting you, too. It's fun to meet other collectors who love esoteric and hard to find moderns as much as I do. Who else could get excited about a couple of Megaton Explosion giveaways? lol Maybe I'll get the first round in Columbus at Mid -Ohio? hm

lol the hulk lol

:laugh: I didn't know what you meant at first. Looks like greenskin has some spectacles... he's looking rather bookish.

If you look close enough, he's smiling thanks to the second hand artist lol

What if Harry Potter had been exposed to gamma radiation?

hm

I enjoyed meeting you, too. It's fun to meet other collectors who love esoteric and hard to find moderns as much as I do. Who else could get excited about a couple of Megaton Explosion giveaways? lol Maybe I'll get the first round in Columbus at Mid -Ohio? hm

See Brad all the cool kids are going...and if you make it the 1st, 7th and 10th rounds are on me :)

BTW the moderns can go, I just like ya :)

Jim