• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FANTASTIC FOUR #50- EBAY PURCHASE!

38 posts in this topic

It's a really nice looking book. Without the writing, I was thinking 7.5, but then saw the light creases bottom right, which might push it down to 7.0. Then there's the writing. Some writing doesn't bother me, but in this case it does because it's front and center.

So, was the writing disclosed in the auction, or visible?

YES THE WRITING WAS VISIBLE. THE OTHER FLAWS WEREN'T. I DON'T MIND WRITING ON A BOOK AND IT WAS A PRETTY COMMON PRACTICE. THERE IS NO COLOR TOUCH, IT'S JUST THE WAY MY SCANNER PICKED IT UP.

I'd go 6.5 - I know I am a little wierd, but writing doesn't bother me to much when it was an owner - I kind of think it is neat - Now we know what ole Willie was doing on Feb 17th (just 11 days before I was born) 42 years ago.

Looks like a light double crease at bottom rt. - 6.5 maybe 7.0 with w/o the writing - interesting because it's OO purchase dated - but still knocks it down to 5.5 territory.