• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Wow, theres some pretty impressive stuff on here guys. Great work. It makes me want to get out the pens and pencils and keep on practicing. Here's some pics of my artwork. Most of these are older (from high school art class), since i havnt been drawing that much lately and what i do draw nowadays usually ends up with someone else. Some of it may seem amatuerish compared to other stuff on here, but i hope you guys enjoy it.

This is a pinup from a comic called Gore Shriek (I Think), it's unfinished, like most of my work.

Facerip.jpg

Spidey vs. Venom after Humberto Ramos

SMvsVenom1.jpg

Predator (I lost inspiration after the head. I was having trouble with the shoulder and shoulder cannon so i just called it good right here)

Predator.jpg

Hulk after McFarlane

TMFHulk.jpg

And a couple of Spawns

Spawn1.jpg

Spawn.jpg

This one is from a pinup in the back of The Crow TPB

TheCrow.jpg

Another Spidey vs. Venom

SMvsVenom.jpg

This ones pretty rough IMO. This was the first thing i drew in my art class after not drawing anything for a couple years. I was pretty impressed at the time because i didnt think i could still draw. It looks like chicken scratch to me now. lol

SMvsDoomsday.jpg

Nightcrawler i drew in about 30 min. I wish i couldve put more detail in it but we only had 30 min to draw in class.

Nightcrawler.jpg

The next two i drew when i was in 5th and 6th grade. The dates are signed wrong because i didnt have anything to turn in for homework in my class that week so i just went through some old stuff, signed my name and threw the date on there. Fastest homework i ever did.

SCProtoss.jpg

This one actually got me in trouble in 5th grade because my teacher was a bible thumpin lunatic and he told me "I will not have this demonic trash being drawn in my holy classroom."

KHMonsterMatine.jpg

A Joker i sketched out in about 10 min. Its from the Batman Masterpieces book.

Joker.jpg

This is my attempt at biomech when i was working in a tattoo shop.

Biomech1.jpg

This was for a project in my art class. We had to use watercolor. I drew it out first, inked it, made a photocopy of it and painted with watercolor on the copy.

ASM129C.jpg

This is my latest work. When i bought this comic i knew immediately i wanted to draw it just because of the perspective. As you can see my lettering needs some practice. This is just a copy of it after i inked it and before i colored it. I gave the original to my girlfriend and im pretty sure she lost it.

ASM76BW.jpg

Hi guys, heres some stuff I have on hand in a little bound sketchbook. Id doesn't epitomize my art style, but is what I have here next to the scanner. some other time I may scan some other pieces which are different from these.

Its not my total style, but does some up some aspects.

Image46-1.jpg

Had to cover some nips on this one... pm for real deal if you want it

Image47-2.jpg

Image48-1.jpg

Image49-1.jpg

Image50-1.jpg

Image51-1.jpg

Image52-1.jpg

Need to migrate my JLA drawing over to here. This tends to be our own "gallery" and archive for the Boards.

003-1.jpg[/img] 002.jpg[/img]

It would be cool if we could have a Gallery here. Right now we have to dig back to see some great work by Board artists, past & present.