• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

Let me tell you about Justin,since your bringing that up too.I tried to help that boy,over and over 100x,but he still was hard headed asking me the same questions.PMing me every time I was online several times.There came a time I felt after trying so hard to get into that thick skull of his that he was not going to get it.I'm not here to baby sit a 23 year old.I'm sure if you have anything else you would like to talk to me about,let me know. (thumbs u

I know all that and I understand where you're coming from, believe me. I also know what you told me about him and frankly it isn't right that you have fun the way you do at his expense 2c

Having fun at a new persons expense is our right of passage here,we all get ribbed when we first get here.I know I did,surely you did.What makes Justin so different? His mind set?

OK, you really want me to go there? Did you not tell me that he was mentally handicapped and that you had actually spoken to him on the phone and confirmed this?

Of course,does having fun with him change that?I'm not here to call him out like you just did,frankly if he read this about being mentally handicapped wouldn't that hurt his feelings, yes. He's a 23 year old man,yes slow but still a man.Who has a job and for the most part takes care of himself.Does that mean I can't kid with him?

You can justify it all you like, but I cannot imagine most people would feel comfortable with making fun of a mentally handicapped person. You're a grown man, do as you please.

I'm not justifying anything,when did I seemingly get on your sheit list dude,now your starting to pizz me off. I'm sure I've been on the boards long enough for you to know that I don't come on here to F with anyone,and I try to be as pleasant to everyone here.I will always be honest and forthright,with anyone.

Do whatever makes you happy bro, I'm not your keeper (thumbs u

I gotcha dude,whatever right.This would have ended with the Liefield fun,you made it entirely something else bringing Justin into this. (shrug)

:eyeroll: If you want the last word, go ahead and take it. Frankly, this isn't worth my time, enjoy (thumbs u

In other news - anyone have any ideas on when the next Artists Assemble thread is going to be thrown out there?

I'm shooting for around October 8th.

You would make a great Doodle Art artist,remember those.I loved them. :applause:

...totaly forgot ..I have posted these pencil drawings some time ago :blush:sorry

Nothing to be sorry about - I never saw them! Those are great - I have much respect for that kind of style. I'm sure I could never focus long enough to create one gigantic cohesively linked piece of art like that.

Thank you :)

I think so. Nothing new to offer, but I'll attempt to get it going again.

This barely qualifies, but I did draw it freehand, so it's artwork.

LargeScottlogo.jpg

Next?

Pretty damn cool... This would be good on a frame

Holy cow - all this started over a Liefeld comment? An accurately-worded and rather generous comment at that?

For what it's worth, I'm fairly sure that no one intended anything other than implying that Rob Liefeld can't draw feet. Or bodies, for that matter...

liefeld_cap.jpg

lol I have that pic done by anthony castrillo

sig2.jpg