• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

Here are a couple recreations taken from Cap and FF covers. I haven't used pens in many many years.

It'll take some more practice to keep my hand steady and reduce the need for such bold lines.

MYCAP109RECREFINISH.jpg

MYFF58RECREFINISH.jpg

That CA is awesome

I haven't drawn in nearly 10 years, and I've decided to get back into it :) I just finished this one today, and it was just like riding a bike. Let me know what you think ;)

CHANG10302011.jpg

Simply awesome. :applause:

Thanks Oakman. I'm working on some scripts for a comic series, and I figure it's time to knock a bit of rust off, so I can do some preliminary artwork. :)

Is that..... uh, is that...... a BATARANG EBBEDED INTO SPAWNS FOREHEAD ???!!!

Yeah, it's from one of the Batman Spawn books from the 90's. At the end of the book, Batman embeds a batarang into Spawn's skull. Think they did some Spawn books where he had stitches in the middle of his head as well.

Thats awesome work..I had this book and I remember seeing that picture at the end and was like im going to draw that so I did..Dont have the pic anymore as I drew it about 8 years ago and lost all my work in a fire..So all I have is left is whats on these boards

I haven't drawn in nearly 10 years, and I've decided to get back into it :) I just finished this one today, and it was just like riding a bike. Let me know what you think ;)

CHANG10302011.jpg

Simply awesome. :applause:

Thanks Oakman. I'm working on some scripts for a comic series, and I figure it's time to knock a bit of rust off, so I can do some preliminary artwork. :)

Is that..... uh, is that...... a BATARANG EBBEDED INTO SPAWNS FOREHEAD ???!!!

Yeah, it's from one of the Batman Spawn books from the 90's. At the end of the book, Batman embeds a batarang into Spawn's skull. Think they did some Spawn books where he had stitches in the middle of his head as well.

Thats awesome work..I had this book and I remember seeing that picture at the end and was like im going to draw that so I did..Dont have the pic anymore as I drew it about 8 years ago and lost all my work in a fire..So all I have is left is whats on these boards

Sorry to hear you lost your stuff in a fire :( I always loved those Spawn splash pages. I actually cut that book up and kept the splashes to draw later :shy: only comic I chopped up, most pictures I kept were from old Wizard mags. Just cut out what I liked and kept a portfolio of items to draw later. Thanks for the input, I have some more original material coming :)

CHANG10302011.jpg

Very nice! I'm not a Spawn fan (not my era) but well done!

I just finished a new drawing (can't show it until after Friday.)

And I started a piece that has been kicking around in my skull for awhile. (And I'm really enjoying doing it. One hint: Perez style.)

2011-10-31_15-22-27_472.jpg

I drew, then somewhat painted this in high school. It was from the 1996 world series. The picture came from the sports section of the los angeles times. My aunt had it framed. Maybe when I die someone can sell it for a million dollars (which will then be the equivalent to $1.64 now)

Edited by Hawkman

Nice stuff Oak, very nice ;)

Thank you,I have a bunch of stuff on here check it out.I would love to see what you think. (thumbs u

Finally went through all the art on here, and you sir have some awesome drawings (worship) very nice portraits (thumbs u

Nice stuff Oak, very nice ;)

Thank you,I have a bunch of stuff on here check it out.I would love to see what you think. (thumbs u

Finally went through all the art on here, and you sir have some awesome drawings (worship) very nice portraits (thumbs u

Why thank you,your stuff is pretty O.K. too! (worship)