• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

I have been battling my struggle with light hair as I wind down my sabbatical, but here's one of my latest efforts. The photo didn't work well, but I'm lousy with a camera.

Mio-136.jpg

More of my stuff is in this gallery but note that I have been doing nudes, mostly, so it might not be work safe.

I have been battling my struggle with light hair as I wind down my sabbatical, but here's one of my latest efforts. The photo didn't work well, but I'm lousy with a camera.

Mio-136.jpg

More of my stuff is in this gallery but note that I have been doing nudes, mostly, so it might not be work safe.

nice work :applause: and not just because they're nude

2dqlnjl.jpg

gone back to simple pens, the Hunt 102 wasn't playing well on this paper, seems to snag and flick ink everywhere so i used Unipins for this

Robin Hood with a bad attitude :grin::applause:

My first serious attempt at cover art recreation- 11" x 14". I'm pretty happy with it, but my fingers and wrist don't move as smoothly as I'd like.

Thanks for looking :)

ASM101recre003_zps6c8d4f12.jpg

Absolutely fabulous, now, would you color it in the original tones or the Italian? lol Seriously though, well done.