• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

Some very nice art posted here guys, very nice. :golfclap:

I'm not a pencil/paper kind of guy, all my art has been with a airbrush. Just a few of my pieces, not as good as most here but was fun. :)

Few more pictures here

Skull_psd_zpst6dulh7c.jpg

Alien_psd_zpsnxugsfky.jpg

GhostRider_psd_zpsunp3gnc7.jpg

Your stuff is really impressive, much better than my attempts at air brushing when I did it in high school.

Thanks, this was 6-7 years ago.

That toilet is absolutely terrifying. There is NO way I would ever put that on the john. I would be using the bushes in the yard.

lol yeah it was for a Halloween party and it stuck around.

Hi Karl. Did you finish your commissions ?

Yes I finished the ones for the customer in Calgary, doing my last one recently. I am attending the Calgary Comic Expo this week to deliver them to him. He is likely to order more, and I am toying with the idea of increasing my prices slightly. I don't want to discourage him from ordering more, I just don't want him ordering so many that he monopolizes my time. He ordered 16 this last go,14 before that and it is a lot.

I have 5 commissions in my queue for other customers that have been patiently waiting.

I finished this commission recently:

DSC01385-EDIT_zpsjdmfzbcf.jpg

I am also slowly building up my online gallery.

Fantastic work, Mio. Really impressive. The fabric folds and light/shadow are excellent, as are the reflections on the metal pots in your still life paintings.

Thanks a lot. I just finished another still life on the weekend of a similar theme - it is however only the size of a postcard. I did manage to pack in the same amount of detail (more or less)!