• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

Been working on these file cabinets. Hand painting comic stuff on them. They will be used for comic storage in a comic book room.

Glad to see Spike Mulligan is still going strong. Good job Senormac. Sorry been really busy. Haven't been on these boards in a long time. A lot of nice artwork in the thread by all of you.

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

Been working on these file cabinets. Hand painting comic stuff on them. They will be used for comic storage in a comic book room.

Glad to see Spike Mulligan is still going strong. Good job Senormac. Sorry been really busy. Haven't been on these boards in a long time. A lot of nice artwork in the thread by all of you.

:o(worship) Thats pretty dang cool Ken !! Wow. Can I be your heir ? :shy:

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

Those are brilliant! Absolutely love them. :cloud9:

I've passed the halfway point inking the pencils for Spike Mulligan #5 :banana:

spike5halfwayinks_zpsf3efb35f.jpg

SM rocks. :headbang:

:luhv:

I can't wait for each issue. :applause:

Well, you're gonna have to. I'm inking page 18 right now. This issue.... 27 pages :insane:

I've passed the halfway point inking the pencils for Spike Mulligan #5 :banana:

spike5halfwayinks_zpsf3efb35f.jpg

SM rocks. :headbang:

:luhv:

I can't wait for each issue. :applause:

Well, you're gonna have to. I'm inking page 18 right now. This issue.... 27 pages :insane:

I'm trying to read the panels on your pic,that's a good enough of my fix for now.

pencils for Spike #5 page 18. This was the most challenging page of the book

spike5page183_zps002d6b5b.jpg

page181_zps459539d8.jpg

Finished inking this page tonight. I'm considering adding all the people on the streets who will look like the proverbial ants....... hm

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

These are amazing!

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! :applause:

IMG_2944_zpsf4ba5d60.jpg

Glad to see Spike Mulligan is still going strong. Good job Senormac... These are amazing!

+1

A cover recreating the unedited Chaykin cover art to Marvel Star Wars 1. It's on 15 x 20 hi art illustration board, and presently framed and on my wall.

I always thought Marvel edited/altered too much from the original, and prefer Chaykin's version best. I did this about a little over a month ago:

SW_Cover_Recreation_JF_after_H_Chaykin_zpsb7176399.jpg