• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,125 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2024 at 6:49 PM, KirbyJack said:

My wife does little resto projects, and she asked me what she should do with two black and white tables she had. I foolishly suggested that I could doodle on one, with my much more talented daughter Courtney doing the other. She liked the idea, so I had to do it. Here’s mine. 

IMG_3129.thumb.jpeg.c199a6a43dbbd0ebd6fc656cc40898a5.jpeg

watch out, she will miraculously find 15 more table tops in need of this treatment and it will become a full time job. Is this going to be laminated or treated in a way that you can put a cup down and not wreck it? It is very cool.

On 6/21/2024 at 10:02 AM, the blob said:Is this going to be laminated or treated in a way that you can put a cup down and not wreck it? It is very cool.

Thank you!

Yeah; I’ll tweak a couple things that bother me, and then she’ll put on a clear coat.

She has me doing stuff like this regularly, and loans me out to friends/family for all sorts of jobs. It’s too late already!

On 6/20/2024 at 5:49 PM, KirbyJack said:

My wife does little resto projects, and she asked me what she should do with two black and white tables she had. I foolishly suggested that I could doodle on one, with my much more talented daughter Courtney doing the other. She liked the idea, so I had to do it. Here’s mine. 

IMG_3129.thumb.jpeg.c199a6a43dbbd0ebd6fc656cc40898a5.jpeg

Great work...great idea