• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

Just in time for Hallowe…um, never mind 

Vampi I did today. Had an idea on the hand placement but got too lazy to adjust it. Looking at it now, there’s a couple of ways I could’ve done ‘em but I have a habit of  rushing myself to finish things only to look back at them and say, “I should’ve done this instead” IMG_5529.thumb.jpeg.5b3d941e944605592a6ac4e2f82c9012.jpeg

On 11/2/2023 at 8:58 PM, B2D327 said:

Reminds me of the “You’ll Die Laughing” Creature Feature trading cards I used to get in the 70s. Just needs a funny blurb between the 2 of them.

Yes...You could see that on a comment made  when I posted it on my IG...it was just like that.

On 10/23/2023 at 1:58 PM, CJ Design said:

Doing a little Universal Monster Riff Series....here a few to start..

uuniphamb.jpg

Very well done!

• Administrator
On 11/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, Senormac said:

Jacks cover for the upcoming Spike #9.  My original thought was a 12 issue run, but progress is pretty slow.  Slower even than Mark Schultz Xenozoic Tales !!  

Having him do all the insides as well as the covers takes time.  And it's a labor of love more than anything else.  One thing about the artwork trickling in is the writing gets rewritten and polished 100 times.  lol

zspikesbCOVER9.thumb.jpg.0df703e08696068d36cd3faf11f380b8.jpg

I just pulled out my entire comic collection Spike Mulligan #1 through #8 and a Boy Comic.

DSCF1395.JPG

On 11/11/2023 at 11:05 PM, Jayman said:

I have 5 grandkids that I draw a little something in their birthday cards every year. It’s become a tradition. Here’s a few…

IMG_1504.jpeg

IMG_1116.jpeg

IMG_0814.jpeg

IMG_2453.jpeg

Excellent Jayman! I have always done that also...some times a little sassy (for the grown-ups) and cute stuff for the young-ins. I also made lunch for our daughter from 1st through 4th grade and drew a pic on her paper bag ...every single day. She says she wishes she kept them..

Edited by CJ Design