• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2023 at 5:34 PM, bronze_rules said:

Still hoping you were going to ink that FF piece I sent you.:cry:  Finish one for me, I'll do one for you.

I've been itching to do something lately.

I’m pretty sure I sent you a message about it after getting started. I got stuck somewhere in the rooftop layout that I couldn’t figure out from the line work but it was awhile ago so I’m not 100% sure. I do remember it had a lot going on in it though. I may have been a bit overwhelmed   :foryou:

On 10/26/2023 at 3:15 PM, B2D327 said:

I’m pretty sure I sent you a message about it after getting started. I got stuck somewhere in the rooftop layout that I couldn’t figure out from the line work but it was awhile ago so I’m not 100% sure. I do remember it had a lot going on in it though. I may have been a bit overwhelmed   :foryou:

aggg. I never got it. So long ago lol. It was overwhelming for me too. :cry: If you ever want to tackle it, feel free to pm me. Looking at all your great work recently is inspiring me to do something -- 

On 10/27/2023 at 11:21 AM, CJ Design said:

A few more in the Universal Horror Series...

1931 Bela Lugosi DRACULA

1923 THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME...Quasimodo=Lon Chaney 

1932 THE MUMMY...with the GREAT Boris Karloff as Imhotep...freshly brought to life sans Bandages

zbeldracA.jpg

zzquasihunchA.jpg

zzmummyA.jpg

Perfect for this time of year too. Great stuff

On 10/27/2023 at 12:16 AM, bronze_rules said:

Looking at all your great work recently is inspiring me to do something -- 

I am flattered and hoping to see more from you and other boardies. I’m as inspired as everyone else by seeing others post in here and with that comes picking up things here and there from you all to improve my own work. 
(thumbsu