• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail acquired, run completed

48 posts in this topic

:applause: Outstanding garry! Congratulations!

You're purdy slabbed run blows away my puny raw lot :cry: and it's an even more impressive achievement! (worship) (worship)

Don't sell your collection short mate, I've seen you post some really sweet books from your run :cloud9: and I only posted some of the nicer ones out of mine. I want to upgrade a bunch of them over time. Now the runs complete, I can do it at my leisure.

Thanks Garry :blush:

The upgrading is almost as much fun as assembling the original run...there's ALWAYS a nicer book :cloud9:

That is some serious dedication. Nice job. Just curious, how long did it take you?

From when I started to seriously get the back issues it probably took about 5 years. It would have been quicker if I wasn't trying to collect every other mainstream Marvel super hero title at the same time. :tonofbricks:

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Well done.

Great job on completing the run! I've mentioned before that I "kind of" collect Avengers but not with as much gusto as other titles. (I tend to collect snippets of the run.)

Nice CGC books you have there!

1-503!?!?! that is simply stunning. How many CGC boxes does that take up?

Congrats!!!

Thanks, they're not all slabbed. I dread to think how many CGC boxes that would take. I'm aiming to get 1 - 100 slabbed and after that I may try for 100 - 200 slabbed but I'd draw the line there. :eek: