• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RHG's Pre-Hero Tecs

47 posts in this topic

As many of you know, I have been trying for years to complete an unrestored high grade run of Tecs 1-26. I still have not yet competed my quest, and may never complete it. But a lot of folks have been asking me to post a group shot, so here it is.

For those who care about statistics: Of these 18 books, 13 are pedigrees, 9 of which are the Church copies. 12 of the books are the highest graded copies and 4 others are the second highest graded.

I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

62360.jpg.175804f39013c843532fd3bb6f92ce09.jpg

62361.jpg.594b067b536ea9184d72ab2c5ac9e41c.jpg

62362.jpg.da9b68b49ebc9b47214b149d7b6a4f69.jpg

As many of you know, I have been trying for years to complete an unrestored high grade run of Tecs 1-26. I still have not yet competed my quest, and may never complete it. But a lot of folks have been asking me to post a group shot, so here it is.

For those who care about statistics: Of these 18 books, 13 are pedigrees, 9 of which are the Church copies. 12 of the books are the highest graded copies and 4 others are the second highest graded.

Wow! :o

Now that photo is what this hobby is all about. Truly museum quality. Congrats RHG!

Wow! :o

Now that photo is what this hobby is all about. Truly museum quality. Congrats RHG!

Thanks Gary. Maybe you can help me get my hands on some of the last few missing books :wishluck:

Nice pics buddy!

Amazing! Thanks for sharing...love the #8 and #18 :)

Thanks, glad you like them. :)

What a gorgeous run! :applause:

Makes all of those Timelys we have seen posted here lately look like Modern drek. lol

I think this is my favorite quote. ^^

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

such.............. High............................ grade.

my heart skipped a beat :cloud9:

Having been fortunate enough to see some of them in person (but not the Tec 1 :( ) I can confirm that the books are sick sick sick.

Of these 18 books, 13 are pedigrees, 9 of which are the Church copies. 12 of the books are the highest graded copies and 4 others are the second highest graded.

wow....what an accomplishment. Also, an impressive display of the patience that is required to build a collection that is rare and special (thumbs u

Steve

Incredible run!

I remember going to SD and seeing all those pre-hero MH's on Carters wall all those years ago. I am glad to see you acquired a good handful of them! :golfclap:

West

that #2 is beautiful :cloud9:

what is the grade and PQ ?

pedigree?

Here are the grades of the CGC books:

1: 6.5 ow

2: 6.0 ow

4: 6.5 c-ow

5: 8.5 ow-w

8: 7.5 c-ow

9: 9.2 ow

10: 8.5 ow