• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the odds (Should? )CGC will appear at the other TorontoCon? (Fan Expo)

SHOULD CGC VENTURE NORTH AGAIN?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD CGC VENTURE NORTH AGAIN?

20 posts in this topic

Now before people jump down my throat this post isnt intended to be a pro one side and anti the other side (People know Ive been a critic of HSM, and gotten in trouble for it in the past) but rather a legitimate question on the Toronto Con scene!

CGC comes to the Paradise show every year and this helps save shipping costs. Saved me some cash a few years back!

With the Fan Expo Comming end of summer should they come again?

Just a legitimate question people!! Keep it clean

and yes you can smolke crack if you want!

They won't do it.

2c

:grin:

This has been in the works for some time.

A big thank you to Paul Litch, Harshen Patel & Steve Borock for all their help.

And special thanks to my boss Aman Gupta for allowing me to negotiate with CGC to make this happen.

Gonna be a crazy time in Toronto Aug. 22-24

They won't do it.

2c

And special thanks to my boss Aman Gupta for allowing me to negotiate with CGC to make this happen.

Good for the hobby in general and great for comic book collectors attending the Toronto show specifically.

Probably a bit premature but any plans in the future to include on-site grading as well?

They won't do it.

2c

Good for the hobby in general and great for comic book collectors attending the Toronto show specifically.

Probably a bit premature but any plans in the future to include on-site grading as well?

I could not be happier for the fans,collectors & dealers.

As for on-site grading. hm

Having seen first hand at other shows where CGC has set-up with on-site grading and what's involved in it.

I can honestly say that the Metro Toronto Convention Center is a perfect location for on-site grading.

Mind you there is the matter of the border as well as other logistics.

But it has come up in discussions with CGC in the past few months.

So you never know what the future holds. Let's get 2008 out of the way and go from there. :applause:

They won't do it.

2c

get your books yet? :baiting:

They won't do it.

2c

I could not be happier for the fans,collectors & dealers.

As for on-site grading. hm

Having seen first hand at other shows where CGC has set-up with on-site grading and what's involved in it.

I can honestly say that the Metro Toronto Convention Center is a perfect location for on-site grading.

Mind there is the matter of the border as well as other logistics.

But it has come up in discussions with CGC in the past few months.

So you never know what the future holds. Let's get 2008 out of the way and go from there. :applause:

:busy:

They won't do it.

2c

get your books yet? :baiting:

No :sumo: