• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,098 posts in this topic

Wings #64 - I picked up a pretty nice, complete interior of this book at an Estate Sale last month.  Have never married a cover before but there's a first time for everything, eh?  In an ideal world, would like a high-grade full front and back cover but will consider nice-presenting mid-grades.  Please post here or PM if you have one you're willing to part with.  Thanks!

Sunset Football sale.jpg

Wings - 64.jpg

Edited by MattTheDuck

I need a full cover to Voodoo #14. I have a coverless #14. Interesting fact.. In issue  #14 there is a story called Heads of Horror. The following issue's cover showcased that story on the cover.   See #15 cover for reference below.... Thanks! 

RCO001_1584237135.jpg

Edited by EmilC

I'm searching for interiors to Marvel Mystery 51 and 56.  I have some pages of each.  The 51 is basically just the cover and a few wraps.  I think the 51 has the cover and about half the wraps.  Willing to pay handsomely.  I posted in the WTB thread, figured I'd post here as well.  

I have a Detective Comics #35 back cover (Hypo needle cover)  and a Batman #1 1940 trimmed back cover, both can be seen on Ebay. I need a Batman#1 page one complete with all art or a Superman #1 centerfold and would take either in trade for the #35 back cover or 1 or the other as part trade for the Batman #1 back cover.

Have these for sale: (all prices shipped CONUS, offers considered, on eBay as well)

Captain America Comics 8, coverless, missing 1st 2 wraps, 2 centerwraps - $700

Tec 88, missing 1st 3 wraps - $50

Batman 50, coverless but complete - $250

Wonder Comics V1#2 coverless but complete $150

20240317_205133.jpg

20240317_214718.jpg

20240317_213937.jpg

20240317_215330.jpg

Anyone have a complete coverless Holyoke 'Capt. Aero Comics' #11 sometimes known as volume 3 #9 for sale? Can PayPal or trade other coverless gold parts, if u prefer.

Posted (edited)

I have a  friend seeking a CF to Superman #7. I’m still seeking:

- the first two wraps for Kid Komics #2?

- CF’s to Cap #’s 17 and 38

- Middle three wraps to Planet #10

I have 28 interior pages to Superman #14 if that can help anyone.

Edited by Readcomix

Been a fly on this interesting wall, might as well take a dip.  Seeking these coverless books:   America's Best Comics #18, Gangsters Can't Win #2, Haunted Thrills #5, Suspense Comics #1, Seven Seas Comics #4, Silver Streak Comics #1.  For some, been wanting a reader copy for a long time.  Please PM if you can sell something. Thx  

On 5/22/2024 at 1:02 PM, BB-Gun said:

I have a lot of coverless Batman comics that I can trade.  Most of these have facsimile covers.

53739259471_cd60ce587a_c.jpg

and some more if it didn't get posted the first time

batman 47 grouped.jpg