• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

Two more request from me...

Can you add the 1984 Oreo Cookies Reprint of Detective Comics 27 to either the Complete Detective Comics set or the Batman One-shots set?

Also, can you add Superman #113 1977 Pizza Hut Give Away to either the Superman 1-423 set or the DC Bronze Age First Issues Set? I see the Batman Pizza Hut Give Away is already listed in the DC Bronze set (but does not have points associated with it).

Thanks!

Hello

please add to the Captain America (2005) set:

Captain America #600 (if it's possible, a slot for the Steve Epting cover and a seperate slot for the Alex Ross cover)

Captain America #600 Dynamic Forces Variant

And also, please add

Captain America #50 2nd printing

I guess this would be a request for a negative expansion (i.e. Contraction)

Corrections requested to "Kite Fun Book" Registry Set.

These errors are due to the first few Kite Fun Books CGC graded were listed under publisher (Southern California Edison) instead of under Western Publishing as Southern California Edison Variants in the census. They were all published by Western and sold to various utilities (about 15 different identified so far), mostly with name printed but some without, for distribution to children. These changes won't affect anyone set except mine. Thank You. And thank you for adding slots for all the books I recently had the first copy graded of.

1. RENAME slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1954" as "Kite Fun Book 1954 Southern California Edison"

Reason: All copies are under Publisher: Southern California Edison instead of Publisher: Western.

2. RENAME slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1961" as "Kite Fun Book 1961 Southern California Edison"

Reason: Inconsistent with rest of registry. Two variants in census: Southern California Edison and Florida Power and Light.

3. RENAME slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1964" as "Kite Fun Book 1964 Southern California Edison."

Reason: Inconsistent with rest of registry. Two variants in census: Southern California Edison and Pacific Gas & Electric.

4. DELETE slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1966"

Reason: Same book listed twice in census, once under (Western) Kite Fun Book nn 1966 Southern California Edison and once under (Southern California Edison) Kite Fun Book nn 1966.

5. DELETE slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1969 Western Publishing"

Reason: Two slots exist; "Kite Fun Book nn 1969 Western Publishing" and "Kite Fun Book nn 1969." Books currently assigned to "Kite Fun Book nn 1969 Western Publishing" should be assigned to "Kite Fun Book nn 1969." Seems like an extra slot was created in error.

6. DELETE slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1970"

Reason: No books currently graded fit into this slot. Seems like a extra slot was created in error.

7. DELETE slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1972 Western Publishing"

Reason: Books currently tied to this spot should be tied to spot labeled "Kite Fun Book nn 1972" Books currently tied to "Kite Fun Book nn 1972" are those in census listed as publisher Southern California Edison. That listing in the census is a duplicate of (Western) Kite Fun Book 1972 variant Southern California Edison and they can share that spot in the Registry.

8. DELETE slot "Kite Fun Book nn 1974 Western Publishing"

Reason: Books currently tied to this spot should be tied to spot labeled "Kite Fun Book nn 1974" Books currently tied to "Kite Fun Book nn 1974" are those in census listed as publisher Southern California Edison. That listing in the census is a duplicate of (Western) Kite Fun Book 1972 variant Southern California Edison and they can share that spot in the Registry.

1) Please update the "Mouse Guard"-set to include the last 2 books of Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 - issues 5 and 6.

2) Please split up the issue #19 slot in the "Sandman (1989)"-set to include slots for both the regular book and the error variant (similar to what you did for the Death: High Cost of Living set).

thanks!

Hi Gemma,

Two more request from me...

Can you add the 1984 Oreo Cookies Reprint of Detective Comics 27 to either the Complete Detective Comics set or the Batman One-shots set?

Also, can you add Superman #113 1977 Pizza Hut Give Away to either the Superman 1-423 set or the DC Bronze Age First Issues Set? I see the Batman Pizza Hut Give Away is already listed in the DC Bronze set (but does not have points associated with it).

Thanks!

Please don't put it in the Bronze Age First Issues set. It is not a nn reprint. It has the 113 issue number on it, and that is the way that CGC recognizes on its label and in the census. I wish I hadn't included the giveaways in the set, but I am virtually certain that the Batman giveaway is a nn reprint.

I have make 4 requests for you to fix your ASM #-Presnt complete with variants set Please as soon as you have time update the list as I have several of these books that I need to add. here is the ones that need to be addded to that set

#544 had two covers 50/50 variant

#545 had two covers 50/50 variant

#549 had a Variant Cover (Not the Dynamic Forces but a 1/15 or 1/25 i beleive)

#573 had 2 covers 50/50 variant and a 1/10 Zombie Variant

#595 has a variant cover the playing Card Variant

and the Free Comic Book Day amazing Spider-Man 2007 is not on the list

Please Please update the list for all of us that buy all variants plus regular cover for that set

Thank You for your time and consideration

Trey Cannon

• Administrator

If the books are not noted as variants on the label they cannot be added into separate slots. For Issues #544 545 573 and 595 all the possible variants have been added. So there is nothing I can do other than add the FCBD book and split off the variant for #549.

Hello

please add to the Captain America (2005) set:

Captain America #600

Captain America #600 Dynamic Forces Variant

And also, please add

Captain America #50 2nd printing

If the books are not noted as variants on the label they cannot be added into separate slots.

Thanks for the clarification Gemma. Too bad Marvel isn't more consistent in labelling all their numerous covers as variants. I guess 50/50 covers aren't technically variants, but still!

In any case, please also add:

#600 2nd print

#601 Black and White

#601 Variant

There probably aren't any graded copies for those books yet, but they were just released.

Goon #32 - Nashville Party Variant

Goon #32 - DH100 Variant (Black and White Cover)

:)

Any chance these could be added to the GOON set.

Also if you can add the Dethklok vs. Goon :One Shot, please add them as two different covers...Jon Schnepp did the variant.

Hi, thought I might try posting this in the right place! I'd like to see Action Comics (complete) expanded beyond #870, and Mister Miracle mexpanded to include the four issues of Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle.

Thanks! JM