• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Gemma,

I already requested a Destroyer Duck and Starslayer set. (or if you feel for some reason they are better suited as an expansion set for Groo Pacific or Marvel that is your call)

My new Request is for the addition/expansion to I feel the Groo Pacific Set......GROO SPECIAL #1 (October 1984)

Thank-you for ALL YOU DO!

Sincerely,

Eric

Hey Gemma,

Could you add Batman Cacophony #2 sketch variant to the Cacophony set please? There is a sketch variant for #1 already but not one for #2 or #3. Thanks (thumbs u

Hey Gemma :hi:

Just wondering if we could get a separate slot in the Death: The High Cost of Living registry set for #3 error edition. The census indeed is divided along these lines for #3 regular/error, so it'd be great to see it in the registry as well.

Thanks!

Hi Gemma -

Could you add the following recent issues to the X-Men Complete Sets:

UXM 506

UXM 507

UXM 507 Variant Edition

UXM 507 Planet Comicon Edition

Uncanny X-Men Annual 2 (2009)

As well as:

X-Men Special Edition #1

Uncanny X-Men -1

Uncanny X-Men -1 Variant Edition

Could you also expand the X-Men 1991 sets to include:

X-Men Legacy 218 through 222

And lastly the Ultimate X-Men sets to issue 100.

Thank You :foryou:

I'm not sure where my requests are supposed to go, so i'm putting it here as well:

Please add to the Captain America vol.5 (2005) set:

#44 Variant

#46 Variant

There needs to be a slot for the #46 regular cover. There is already a slot for the Variant cover.

• Administrator

I am working on all of the requested expansions that have been made to this point. If you do not see your set amended by the end of the month, please feel free to post your request again. Thanks!

Thank you for updating the Captain America 2005 set!

When I eventually submit the big batch of Caps for SS and get them alllllll back, it's going to be so sweet.

I am working on all of the requested expansions that have been made to this point. If you do not see your set amended by the end of the month, please feel free to post your request again. Thanks!

Thank you for updating the X-Men Sets Gemma! :luhv:

Is it possible to add the X-Men Special Edition the X-Men Complete sets? :wishluck:

• Administrator

As far as I can tell all I have remaining are the Amazing Spider Man Complete with Variants set expansion (which will take a while), Grimm Fairy Tales Complete Set and House of M Complete Set.

Any new set requests have been added to the upcoming list of set additions.

If I missed any titles or slots other than the three outstanding ones, please let me know as it may be that I couldn't find the book you requested or wasn't sure what set it belonged with...

Do you mean X-Men The Movie Special Edition? I can't find the title exactly the way you typed it....sorry.

No, please not the Movie! lol

It's actually in the census as Special Edition X-Men. It's from 1983 and reprints GS X-Men #1, as well as containing a new story. Here's mine for reference:

SpecEd.jpg

I didn't see the second printings added to the New Avengers and Mighty Avengers sets.

New Avengers 40 2nd print

New Avengers 49 2nd print

Mighty Avengers 13 2nd print

New Avengers 51 and 52 also have variants but I'm not sure if any have been graded yet.