• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

I didn't see the second printings added to the New Avengers and Mighty Avengers sets.

New Avengers 40 2nd print

New Avengers 49 2nd print

Mighty Avengers 13 2nd print

New Avengers 51 and 52 also have variants but I'm not sure if any have been graded yet.

Yes, please make a seperate slot for NA 49 2nd Print and NA 51 Variant. My 51 Variant would not go in the 51 slot, however my 49 2nd went into the regular 49 slot... (shrug)

Gemma,

A very minor addition...would you please add Thor 374, 380 and 381 to the Thor Simonson set? There were no graded copies of these 2 when the set was created.

Thank you,

Marc

Gemma,

Thanks for adding these...you rock :headbang:

Thanks,

Marc

Hello Gemma

Would it be possible to add these to the Valiant Variant set

Deathmate Preview nn Advance Comics Edition

Deathmate Preview nn Comic Defense Edition

thanks

:foryou:

Gemma,

Can you add the Bone Halloween mini comic (2008) to the Bone registry set :foryou:

I have to disagree with you Colin. All this comic is, is a mini-reprint of the Cartoon Books reprint of #21. There's no new art or story, unless you count the "Happy Halloween" text on the cover. The fact that it's in color further distances itself from the original run.

However, I will reiterate that the Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails and Rose mini-series deserve to be inserted into the set. They were published between #37 & #38 and had a lot to add to the Bone saga (Jeff did the art for Rat Tails and the story for Rose).

And one more addition: Wizard Ace Edition #12 (reprinted Bone #1 with an acetate cover). Thanks Gemma! :grin:

Hey Gemma,

I see that you added the Halloween mini-comic to the Bone set which unfortunately is the one comic suggested that I wouldn't put on there, considering it was printed 4 years after the run ended and it's not a full comic with any new material (not even a new cover). If you could add the Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails & Rose minis along with the Wizard Ace Edition of Bone #1 (reasons mentioned in my post above) it would make up for this slight misstep. :baiting:

Thanks Gemma!! :grin:

Hi Gemma,

Please expand the following set: Angel: After The Fall.

Retail Incentive issues for #10, #11, #12, #13, #15, #16, and #17.

Time and Space Toys Edition #2, #3, and #4.

Dynamic Forces Edition #12.

"Virgin" Edition for issue #14.

Thanks for your hard work!!! :D

HI Gemma,

Could you please expand the Wonder Woman Series 3 set so variants have their own individual slot like the Justlice League 2006 series? This way we don't have to have multiple registry sets to show off the completeness of our collecting?

Thanks

Bill

• Administrator
Please expand the Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen set to include issues 164 to 222 (Superman Family). Thank you.

I have this listed to be created as its own set, do you prefer these issues be added to the JO set or as a stand-alone set?

Please expand the Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen set to include issues 164 to 222 (Superman Family). Thank you.

I have this listed to be created as its own set, do you prefer these issues be added to the JO set or as a stand-alone set?

Please make them a stand-alone set. Thank you.

• Administrator

All expansions to be done before the Registry Awards deadline are now complete. Any requests made from this point forward will be considered after the awards have been announced. ^^

All expansions to be done before the Registry Awards deadline are now complete. Any requests made from this point forward will be considered after the awards have been announced. ^^

For the Bone registry expansions, thank you very much Gemma!! :grin:

Thank you for all that you do Gemma.

:luhv:

Could I request seperate slots for the price variants in the Champions set?

And also to expand the Umbrella Academy set to include UA:Dallas?

Thank you kindly