• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Can you please add the Variant cover for the Tick 20th Ann issue. There is a regular cover, a Suydam Variant cover, and a Sketch cover of the Suydam cover.

Thanks!

and a xeroxed cover of the sketch cover of the Suydam cover. Of course I'm probably the only one that has this one.

Thanks a lot Gemma. When you get the time, can you also add these:

1. Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns (Green Lantern 2005)

2. Superman #680 (Superman-2nd series)

3. Fables #71 (Fables)

4. Spawn Alley Playset (Spawn)

I would really like to see "Rage of the Red Lanterns" added to the GL set, as opposed to any potential FC-themed set (it is after all, a GL book more than a FC book). Also, if a Beyond Wonderland set is added, can you add the "Tales From Wonderland One Shots"?

Gemma,

Can you add the Bone Halloween mini comic (2008) to the Bone registry set :foryou:

I have to disagree with you Colin. All this comic is, is a mini-reprint of the Cartoon Books reprint of #21. There's no new art or story, unless you count the "Happy Halloween" text on the cover. The fact that it's in color further distances itself from the original run.

However, I will reiterate that the Stupid, Stupid Rat Tails and Rose mini-series deserve to be inserted into the set. They were published between #37 & #38 and had a lot to add to the Bone saga (Jeff did the art for Rat Tails and the story for Rose).

And one more addition: Wizard Ace Edition #12 (reprinted Bone #1 with an acetate cover). Thanks Gemma! :grin:

Oh, there are some other book(s) I forgot to mention in my last post. Can you add the following to the Superman-2nd series set:

1. "Superman: New Krypton Special" #1 & #1/Variant Cover"

2. "Superman: World of New Krypton" series, including issue #1 & #1/Variant

Thank a lot Gemma.

Hey Gemma,

Could you include the All Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder #8 RRP in the DC Comics Retailer Incentive Editions set?

Cheers (thumbs u

Gav.

And the #6 RRP too please (thumbs u

For the "Mouse Guard" set, you have one slot for the "Mouse Guard Sketchbook nn" - which is the first Mouse Guard sketchbook. Can you please add slots for the Mouse Guard 2007 Sketchbook and the Mouse Guard 2008 Sketchbook as well?

Thanks!

Gemma,

Please add the following books to the Ultimate X-Men (Complete With Variants set)

Ultimate X-Men Preview 2000 NN

Ultimate X-Men 1/2

Ultimate X-Men #1 Target Edition (Same Cover as #7)

Ultimate X-Men Collected Edition (Contains issues 1,2,3)

Ultimate X-Men 94-99

Ultimate X-Men #100 (When released)

Ultimate X-Men #100 White Variant (When released)

Thanks!

Hi Gemma!

Just got a couple of new books invincible books in, which i was wondering if you could add to the invincible set...here is my complete wishlist for invinicble registry set additions:

-#50 variant cover (not second print)

-#52 RRP sketch variant

-seperate slot for noble causes:family secrets #3a and #3b

-Tech Jacket #1 contains the FIRST invinicble preview and is the first time Invincible was seen in a Comic!!

-masters of the universe #1 (2002) contains an Invincible preview

Also, a couple of extra slots (say up to #64 or so) would be greatlly appreciated :foryou:

Thanks again, Gemma! Your hard work is very appreciated :foryou:

Gemma,

Please add the Tick Epilogue to the Tick registry set. It came out in 1990 and is a number one issue, but contains an original story and art by Ben Edlund and came out after the first story arc wrapped up. It was a freebie issue given out by NEC with mail orders.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Please add

New Avengers Set

New Avengers #40 2nd Print

New Avengers #49 2nd Print

New Avengers #50 Variant

Mighty Avengers Set

Mighty Avengers #13 2nd Print

Thank you!

perhaps if it isn't too much work, could you just add these single issue requests to the invincible registry set?

-#50 variant cover (not second print)

-#52 RRP sketch variant

can you also add the Bone halloween mini comic, rose 1-3, and rat tales 1-3 to the bone registry set?

thank you :)