• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Please add the following books to the House of M complete set. These will finish off the set with all of the crossovers that I know about.

Exiles 69,70,71

Generation M 1,2,3,4,5

Incredible Hulk 83,84,85,86

New Excalibur 1,2,3,

New Thunderbolts 11 (Thunderbolts 92)

New X-Men Acadamy X 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23

Son of M 1,2,3,4,5,6

Uncanny X-Men 462,463,464,465,466,467,468

X-Factor Newest Series 1,2,3,4, (5?)

X-Men (1991) 177,178,179

That should complete the set.

Thanks!

hi Gemma

can you please add slots for the variant covers of these sets/issues please?

ant (arcana):

- issue(s)1,2,3 and 4 there is 2 different covers and a retailer cover for each of these (3 for each issue)

bloodrayne:

- lycan rex has a total of 6 covers (2 different regular covers, and 4 exclusives)

- plague of dreams #1 has 3 differrent cover (2 different regular covers, and 1 exclusives)

- red blood run issues 1 & 2 all have 3 different covers (2 different regular covers, and 1 exclusives)

- tokyo rouge issues 1 & 2 all have 3 different covers (2 different regular covers, and 1 exclusives)

Spawn:

- issue 150 has 5 different covers can you please and 3 more slots for the variant issues?

- issue 151 has 2 different covers can you add a slot for the variant cover

- issue 166 has 2 different covers a regular cover and a reprint cover, can you add a slot for the reprint

Spawn Fan:

- issues 1,2 & 3 each of them have 3 covers (2 regular and a gold foil), can you please add a slot to each of them for the 2nd cover?

Please and thank you

• Administrator

Please note, that this request for expansions should be limited to books that have already been graded and not books that will be coming out soon. I will gladly add those books once they have come out and have been submitted and finalized, but prior to that I prefer not to create empty slots. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :foryou:

(i.e. Invincible #50 & 51 second prints and Captain America #44,45,46 variant editions, etc.)

Also if CGC does not recognize multiple cover variants then they cannot be added as separate slots. (i.e. Supergirl, Spawn, etc.)

The best way to check this is to use our current Census data.

Please note, that this request for expansions should be limited to books that have already been graded and not books that will be coming out soon. I will gladly add those books once they have come out and have been submitted and finalized, but prior to that I prefer not to create empty slots. Thank you for your understanding and patience. :foryou:

(i.e. Invincible #50 & 51 second prints and Captain America #44,45,46 variant editions, etc.)

Also if CGC does not recognize multiple cover variants then they cannot be added as separate slots. (i.e. Supergirl, Spawn, etc.)

The best way to check this is to use our current Census data.

so basically what your saying is that if i wanted my spawn/ant/spawn fan/bloodrayne variant titles/issues to be able to have there own slot i would have to follow your intructions as being mis labeled?

"If your book is not labeled correctly, then it cannot be registered until you send in for the label to be corrected. We ask that you list the book on a Reholder submission form for tracking purposes but there will be no charge for the correction. If you have any questions please call customer service at 877-662-6642"

• Administrator

No, for some titles where there are multiple covers we will only note on the label "# of covers exist" and not separate them into separate variants for that issue. When this determination is made for a book, it is not mis-labeled and therefore there is no correction to be made. If you have a question about a specific book's designation, I recommend that you call and speak with customer service or one of our graders to clarify if the book is mislabeled or is noted in the above fashion.

i was just wondering because i would like to have all my covers w/variants all in the same set, and take ant issue 1 for example on the label it says there is 2 different covers there is actually closer to 8 but any ways on the cover it states witch cover it is cover a, cover b, etc

so shouldn't it be stated on the label also since it is on the cover of the comic.

or if the label says there is 4 different cover like the label says on spawn issue 150 shouldn't/couldn't there be a slot for each cover.

all of the comics i asked for extra slots for (except spawn issue 166 which has 2 different covers but not stated on the label) all say on the label that there is multiple covers.

all i was asking for is a slot to be added so i could add my variant covers to my sets.

as for spawn issue 166 (or all variant issues for that matter) would i have to send the variant comics to CGC and have then do a new label for it stating its a variant cover?

thx

Hi, any chance (please please) of adding the following to the superb, very interesting and diverse set of Recalled Editions:

(1) Action Comics 869 (Brainiac Story): Recalled due to Superman drinking beer

(2) All Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder 10: Recalled due to profanities being visable

(3) All Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder 10 (Alt. cover): Recalled due to profanities being visable

You are truly fab

Many thanks

Neeidea

Hey Gemma,

For the "Fables" set, can you please modify it so we get two slots for the #1? There were two versions of #1 - the regular cover (James Jean), and the variant cover (Alex Maleev), and even though the CGC label says "two different covers exist", the covers weren't in an equal ratio. The Alex Maleev cover was a 1:20 retailer variant, so it deserves to have its own slot (and score).

Thanks!

• Administrator
No, for some titles where there are multiple covers we will only note on the label "# of covers exist" and not separate them into separate variants for that issue. When this determination is made for a book, it is not mis-labeled and therefore there is no correction to be made. If you have a question about a specific book's designation, I recommend that you call and speak with customer service or one of our graders to clarify if the book is mislabeled or is noted in the above fashion.

I just wanted to re-state this, as more requests have been made...

Also I will be adding expansions this week but ask that you please hold off on registering books (in the wrong sets/slots) until the appropriate slots have been added.

Unfortunately I have been swamped with other issues and trying to resolve books that obviously don't fit in the sets or slots keeps me from having the time to create new sets or expand existing ones....

Thank you!

Would like to see the following Harvey sets expanded:

Hot Stuff Sizzlers - 1 issue 1992 (vol 2)

Hot Stuff - 12 issues 1991 (vol 2)

Baby Huey - 9 issues 1991 (vol 2)

Spooky - 4 issues 1991 (vol 2)

Little Audrey - 8 issues 1992 (vol 2)

Little Dot - 7 issues 1992 (vol 2)

Wendy, The Good Little Witch - 15 issues 1991 (vol 2)

Thanks, BD