• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the.....Detective #27 reprint for $21,000,000?!?!

35 posts in this topic

why don't one of you guys use the BIN button........buyers can't be left negative feedback from what I understand, and his eBay fees should kick in for a percentage of the sales price :devil:

I did! I won whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why don't one of you guys use the BIN button........buyers can't be left negative feedback from what I understand, and his eBay fees should kick in for a percentage of the sales price :devil:

I think you should pick up the baseball cards too.

Those are a steal at $4 mil.

:gossip:

ebay says I can't

"

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.

This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.

Protect your eBay Account: eBay will never ask you to enter your personal information - such as credit card number, password, or other -- in an email. "

Crazy bastige!!! :headbang:

ebay says I can't

"

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.

This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.

Protect your eBay Account: eBay will never ask you to enter your personal information - such as credit card number, password, or other -- in an email. "

ROFL !!! :roflmao:

Dude you're killing me. I was like chowing down on some Almonds when I read this and just busted out lol I started coughing my head off!

Anyhow, you're the man (thumbs u So does anyone know what the fees would be on 21,000,000.00 :devil: