• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday nearmint

61 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Jeff ! good luck with the Batman #1. (thumbs u

Thanks, Alton. I've built up a respectable war chest, now if there was only an attractive copy available! Metro sold both of their copies in San Diego, there's nothing on CL, and the only one coming up on Heritage is extensively restored. :frustrated:

Thanks, Alton. I've built up a respectable war chest, now if there was only an attractive copy available! Metro sold both of their copies in San Diego, there's nothing on CL, and the only one coming up on Heritage is extensively restored. :frustrated:

Have a great day, Jeff...

and I'd give some serious consideration to the restored copy, if it were really nice and the price was fair... hm

Have a great day, Jeff...

and I'd give some serious consideration to the restored copy, if it were really nice and the price was fair... hm

I will probably end up with a restored copy. I'm just hoping to find a nice slight or moderately restored copy.