• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Planet 48

9 posts in this topic

Is there staining on the back (lower right) or is that just "show-through"?

Is that an impact crease along the back top too?

Is there staining on the back (lower right) or is that just "show-through"?

Is that an impact crease along the back top too?

There is a small tear near the top part of the staple and it's some kind of brush dirt not sure what the terminology is for this. It isn't show through. Thanks for looking at this for me.

It was sold to me as a VF. It really seems like a nice comic that was barely read if it even was. I think the deterrent is the small tear above the top staple. I'm not sure how grading would deduct for this?

Thanks to all for the feedback really appreciated! It really is a learning process trying to learn how to grade out comics.

That's a nice looking book... (thumbs u

I would hazard a guess at 7.0 - 7.5. there's not much wrong here except for that tear and the dirt/stain/transfer/whatever.

If i bought it off e-bay as an 8.0, i'd be happy. If i bought it off e-bay, i'd be happy. if i bought it off a dealer or a boardie i might feel a bit less so......

but, hey, it's a cool looking Planet... :cloud9:

Nice book! The scan's a little small, so this is a shot in the dark, but I'd say 7.5 is not out of the question.

It seems a little strange that staple tear is so big but there's no evidence of stress at that spot on the front.