• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Want Fries With That?

1,987 posts in this topic

Yeah true... so spoon off spooning spooner.

Don't you have some books to flip?

Don't you have some collected editions to scan?

Ah, I see you're part of the "Collected Fictional Works of Greggy and Dr Watson". lol

Once again, I'd love to see how ALL my scans are of these mysterious "collected works". I think the only one I ever used was from Manhunter or Spectre, as I had those handy.

My turn. I'll be brief.

1) KingOfRulers is a very dear friend of mine. He is a good man. An honest man. A man who loves comic books & this hobby. His hobby. Our hobby. As such, I proudly stand by him in the face of these attacks.

2) These attacks are, in my opinion, unfiltered b u l l s h i t.

3) I'm going to go enjoy my comic book hobby now.

4) In the meantime, spoon off to all of you spoon holes spooning with KOR. Maladjusted, pseudo-communistic nitwits.

9 out of 10. One point deduction for failure to use the word "tvvats." ^^

"Tvvats" is the exclusive intellectual property of Nick Beckett. Any dilution of the Flaming_Telepath brand or its marks will be met with swift reprisal. :sumo:

Ah, I see you're part of the "Collected Fictional Works of Greggy and Dr Watson". lol

Once again, I'd love to see how ALL my scans are of these mysterious "collected works". I think the only one I ever used was from Manhunter or Spectre, as I had those handy.

Collected Editions collecting, scanning, & posting .

The only grey area tactic would be to say its for your own "personal collection," and then flipping it.

I must disagree. There is no grey area with that tactic. That is deceit pure and simple.

I know, so what are you disagreeing about. (shrug)

The tactic is bad, thats what I just said.

Just trying to emphasize there is no grey area involved with that bargining tactic, John. (thumbs u

The only grey area tactic would be to say its for your own "personal collection," and then flipping it.

I must disagree. There is no grey area with that tactic. That is deceit pure and simple.

I know, so what are you disagreeing about. (shrug)

The tactic is bad, thats what I just said.

Just trying to emphasize there is no grey area involved with that bargining tactic, John. (thumbs u

:foryou: Disregard my PM, it was just saying the same thing!

My turn. I'll be brief.

1) KingOfRulers is a very dear friend of mine. He is a good man. An honest man. A man who loves comic books & this hobby. His hobby. Our hobby. As such, I proudly stand by him in the face of these attacks.

4) In the meantime, spoon off to all of you spoon holes spooning with KOR. Maladjusted, pseudo-communistic nitwits.

"Tvvats" is the exclusive intellectual property of Nick Beckett. Any dilution of the Flaming_Telepath brand or its marks will be met with swift reprisal. :sumo:

Hey, Mr. Beckett and I are on good terms. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for the man if I could. All he has to do is ask. :angel:

I know, so what are you disagreeing about.

That's it's not grey, but BLACK, black as the soul of Satan himself. :devil:

That is pretty much what I was trying to say just not so melodramatically. :makepoint:

lol

My turn. I'll be brief.

Hey, Mr. Beckett and I are on good terms. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for the man if I could. All he has to do is ask. :angel:

You're both Northland lovers.

And that, my friend, is called picking up the spare. ^^

You're lovers.

Huh. Learn something new every day.

You're lovers.

Huh. Learn something new every day.

lol Jellybean humor.

Are you greggy's Siamese twin - the one without the brain?

Did you eat your Siamese twin - 230 lb fatboy with the doughy breadstick arms?

Are you greggy's Siamese twin - the one without the brain?

That's the spirit boys, now this thread is back on track! :banana:

(shrug)(shrug) Let me know when you stop drinking.

Let me know when you start being a human being.