• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Want Fries With That?

1,987 posts in this topic

I couldn't have said it any better even if I hadn't let this fun little guy :mad: out to play.

Another dutch bag that shows up after the mob has kicked some guy down... get's in one last kick and thinks he won the fight.

lol

You can make your point in so many ways, although this is not the way to do it.

Usually I'm pretty measured around here Nik.

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads. When someone lashes back, suddenly they are the victims and the person returning fire is the bad guy.

Typical bully behavior.

(worship)

Another POM POM waver from then old NOD bashing threads.

All present and accounted for.

Why does it seem so fitting that you spend your days looking up bungholes?

dunno, maybe because I keep running into them on the interweb?

You're doing a marvelous job getting your point across. Keep it up!

Portrait of the Angry Comic Book Collector I presume.

I consulted with "Ask Greggy!"™ & have moved on from the righteous, over boiling rage phase of my comic book hobby early evening.

Perhaps our loose-zipper mouthed friend should do the same.

If he thinks that the Boards should be a safe harbor from profits, then he is welcome to his opinion in that respect. But to cast any man as corrupt for profiting from the sale of a comic book seems to lack some significant measure of decency & reason in my humble estimation.

Usually I'm pretty measured around here Nik.

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads. When someone lashes back, suddenly they are the victims and the person returning fire is the bad guy.

Typical bully behavior.

Please point out my "long history". Please. This is another delusion in your long line of "facts".

Find me a total of 5 posts. That should be easy enough.

I couldn't have said it any better even if I hadn't let this fun little guy :mad: out to play.

Another dutch bag that shows up after the mob has kicked some guy down... get's in one last kick and thinks he won the fight.

lol

No sir. I posted anew just above. Have at it.

lol

Hey now, let's not drag the Dutch into this......None of their concern. (tsk)

lol

Hey now, let's not drag the Dutch into this......None of their concern. (tsk)

I've never even been to PA.

All you guys need to chill out, it just comics and money both come and go.

Wise words. Free shipping for you!!

Oh, NO!!!! Wait!! I take it back!!!!

No sir. I posted anew just above. Have at it.

You know what, I put you on ignore then turned you back on. You seem to have a sense of humor and I have to admire the way you defended your friend. (No matter how misguided he may be.) :baiting::grin:

Let's start over.

While I don''t like what he did in the marketplace, I was a bit harsh personally on KOR.

No hard feelings.

Steve

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

One more NOD basher piping in with a tried and true NOD spin...

I don't remember anyone mentioning NOD when discussing the flip.

So, Zipper, why are you bringing it up now?

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

:cloud9:

easy way out of that, I guess.

Nope. I just don't have time or the inclination to go back into your every post and find the ones where you were throwing darts in a NOD thread or mocking peiople that want disclosure or people who think disclosure is restoration. But I can assure you there have been multiple posts of this nature just in the past week.

I have to give my son a bottle soon and that is infinitely more rewarding than arguing with some guy on the Internet.

You can ignore me, and I'll ignore you.

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

All roads lead to NOD, Richard. Where have you been? (shrug)

NOD has nothing to do with it.

The point is MCMiles castigates me for my "uncivil and disrespectful behavior" toward KOR, while he himself has a history of uncivil, disrespectful and mocking comments to those HE disagrees with (NOD and pressing threads.)

You know, those that live in glass houses...

I'm going to start a network of non-flippers (NONF). I'll keep a gallery of books that have not been sold for profit. The more desirable books will be those that sell at a loss. It will be full of Crowley Fawcetts and mid-to-low grade SA/BA that people bought to read. Ultimately, by their status as non-flipped, they'll then be more desirable and start to go up in value. Then they'll overtake all of the HG SA Marvels in desirability and the market will completely turn over.

Who's with me?

Looks like this ship sailed hours ago, but here you go if you still need it.

Jack

(Why am I reading this thread?)

64886.jpg.04aa74ebc3a4298230859d70547128fa.jpg