• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Want Fries With That?

1,987 posts in this topic

Mike, they're only your friends because you find cool books.

You think Geppi will be friends with the Dentist after the Action #1 MH gets sold?

:baiting:

Zip attacked with his ideology

Fixed! (thumbs u

You know, 50% of me agrees with Zip. A safe zone is a nice idea but it is not the real world so I adapt.

(shrug)

Maybe that's why I didn't take it as an attack. I took it as a strong opinion.

Again, with every post you paint a pretty clear picture of yourself. I may have painted a picture of myself also, and I'm quite comfortable with that picture.

Clue me in man, what freakin color is #12?

Damn color-by-numbers! :frustrated:

I couldn't have said it any better even if I hadn't let this fun little guy :mad: out to play.

Another dutch bag that shows up after the mob has kicked some guy down... get's in one last kick and thinks he won the fight.

lol

Zipper, I see your point, but I respectfully just disagree with it. I think we should all be able to flip or do whatever with the books we buy, even if they're from the marketplace. Most of the time I've spent there is mostly people saying first " :takeit:" gets it anyway...

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

One more NOD basher piping in with a tried and true NOD spin...

I don't remember anyone mentioning NOD when discussing the flip.

So, Zipper, why are you bringing it up now?

NOD has nothing to do with it.

The point is MCMiles castigates me for my "uncivil and disrespectful behavior" toward KOR, while he himself has a history of uncivil, disrespectful and mocking comments to those HE disagrees with (NOD and pressing threads.)

You know, those that live in glass houses...

Please find one!

I have criticized the NOD and some of it's ideas and methods in the past. I think the most I might have bothered with was explaining why I thought most dealers would never be accepting of the NOD.

If I have ever responded to anyone directly in an uncivil and disrespectful manner, then I will quickly, sincerely apologize.

But MCMiles and Buttock have a long history of throwing darts and mocking NOD in the previous disclosure threads.

One more NOD basher piping in with a tried and true NOD spin...

I don't remember anyone mentioning NOD when discussing the flip.

So, Zipper, why are you bringing it up now?

NOD has nothing to do with it.

The point is MCMiles castigates me for my "uncivil and disrespectful behavior" toward KOR, while he himself has a history of uncivil, disrespectful and mocking comments to those HE disagrees with (NOD and pressing threads.)

You know, those that live in glass houses...

Please find one!

I have criticized the NOD and some of it's ideas and methods in the past. I think the most I might have bothered with was explaining why I thought most dealers would never be accepting of the NOD.

If I have ever responded to anyone directly in an uncivil and disrespectful manner, then I will quickly, sincerely apologize.

I just want a response to my last PM :sorry:

I'm just creeped out by a flame war between zipper and buttock. :sick:

hm

Sounds like the title of your next Friday night drunken extravaganza sales thread.

Who cares,everyone's online watching, time for a drunken sales thread.

lol

But it's not Friday.

And I'm not drunk.

And I'm not home. lol

Who cares,everyone's online watching, time for a drunken sales thread.

lol

But it's not Friday.

And I'm not drunk.

And I'm not home. lol

When did that stop you before

(worship)

What did you name the cat?

Cira

Interesting name......i recently read a novel where a fictional, historic, female Roman was named Cira. She was around when Pompei and Herculaneum were buried by Vesuvius....any connection??

Zipper in the back... hm

"... everything is to the back with a little slack, and inside out is wiggidy-wiggidy-wiggidy-wack... "

B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

disclaimer - this post in no way is intended to be directed as an insult toward Zipper68 - I just want to make sure he understands that since he seems to have a little trouble with those things